Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay but saying it should be torn down is like saying we should destroy all our monuments at Washington DC and tear down Mount Rushmore because they "idolize" slave owners even though they were some of the greatest Americans and our founders

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sorry I'll try to use words within your vocabulary in the future.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Quit trying to blame your nonsense on vocabulary. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. :lmafoe: Salty? Paint swatches? ok man you win, im sorry, I mean who made me the gatekeeper to colored folks society, welcome welcome one welcome all to the with a special welcome to my brown brotha @landrace :smoking-rapper: Will you joi us for our next meeting? Bring backwoods, original.

This ones for Shaun. :RoorRip:

5. Sadly there are people on the left who make this exact argument. In their world morality is black and white. Slave owners like some of the Founders couldn't possibly have any worthy ideas, they contend.

They cling to a childlike worldview, hero worshipping their idols and fervently hating those they deem evil.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I respectfully decline your invitation, Judging on how I was berated for the past pages within this thread, I have reason to believe your community is just filled with ignorant people.

I will be having a protest at Berkeley where I will be rioting, looting, hurting police officers, and wasting tax payer resources, the discrimination must stop #LSM.

7. My community? What's my community? Come on spit it out. ;) You're almost there. That David rhetoric was waiting to come out huh? News flash, there's ignorant people all over. You assuming my skin color?!?? And my community, what if I'm from the Jewish community? Amish?

Not sure what the second paragraphs all about? I wouldn't post that on the web, not smart admitting to your crime before you do it.

8. I thought you're the gatekeeper for the colored folks society? I mean isn't that sarcasm listed above? For the past 10 pages haven't you been the colored person customs agent. You've busted out the paint swatches on the screen I bet. So you're not the custom agent for colored people?

No you're the one representing colored people everywhere especially if your going to be the decider on what color someone is, therefore whatever community your representing is ignorant.

The other paragraph is simply displaying the reality to identity politics movements like BLM and displaying the harm it does with applying it to a newly created movement. I understand you perhaps may be a little behind, but i firmly am a believer in "No Child Left Behind" we will get you up to par.

9. I guess the sarcasm flew over the top of your head :smoking: . You're obsessed with BLM. don't follow the movement that much except for what I see on the news, which is never really that bad. I said you're white because you posted a picture of a an obvious white arm. After identifying as a colored Brazilian. If that's what you feel you're go right ahead. The whole point is your ignorance on claiming to be colored and following a white supremacist nationalist whatever you want to call it. Now you're obviously angry :laughing: I never said I was the one who decided you're color, just made an obersevstion. Your the one who felt the need to prove himself, by writing on his arm like a kid in middle school. You basically acted as if I was the gatekeeper. Maybe I was in your eyes? Either way, you'll be seen as a racist spouting a racists rhetoric, see how far that gets you in the real world. Just look how it turned out for these white nationalist. I for one believe in equality FOR ALL, David Duke defiantly does not, I'll wait while you find a quote from him saying anything close. Lives matter movements are for children. I see you've taken it back to the hashtag level. With a vengeance? Seriously are you ok?

• Funny Funny x 1

10. Throughout our entire dialogue I've never asked what color, religion, race, creed, or etc ... Do you want to know why? I don't care it's not something I obsessed about, it's merely irrelevant to me. I'll let you in on a little secret, I will always post "I'm a colored person from Brazil" not just bc it's the truth, but I have found those that represent "normally" a liberal agenda are by far the most racist. I sadly used you as an experiment and you took the bait, for the last 10 pages you've been obsessive with my color.

The real racist are those that believe all minority must conform to the same ideology, that's in essence of racism. People are individuals and as individuals will have thoughts and ideas in opposition of the norm. You're refusal to accept the fact that i'm a brown person/ person of color that listen to a controversial white Nationalist is illogically to you, because you have a preconceive notion that all minorities have to think alike. I'm sick and tired of this form of racism. Treat me as an individual not part of a group.

I haven't acted in any such way, I simply stated I'm a person of color, from Brazil and I'm brown. I've never stated to what degree of color I'am. in the end you're the one getting upset must I remind you when you started to demand me not to state certain things.

Quite Frankly i find you to be extremely unstable, one moment you're trying to troll, the next it's hysteria, the third stage ranting and raging, and now we have the fourth stage the pseudo intellectual that painting the benevolent picture of all lives matter and the typical condemnation of what the media told you about this person.

I like to listen to someone and make decisions for myself. I don't need anyone to think for me.

Like I said from the beginning, I have nothing to prove to you, considering you have already have your preconceived notion. This was absolutely fun for me in every way possible.

11. Maybe it is because I'm adopted so I have no clue what nationality I am and honestly I don't care I just identify myself as an American and to me our founders are the people who gave us our rights and they should never be disrespected just like you shouldn't disrespect the flag or our military or anything else American

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Goodbye, America..

George Washington, I'm so sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  13. btw - it's only a statue. why remove it?

history must remembered. I wouldn't care if it were Hitler - history must be remembered, not erased.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. agreed. i always thought this meme was kind of funny....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

15. do you even know what that '' phrase '' is......it was a contest to raise money to build the pedestal that the statue of liberty stands on. it has nothing AT ALL TO DO WITH IMMIGRATION..... it's a poem that was submitted and won the contest....

some of you tell me to do my research yet you dont do your own research.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. That's the problem with white nationalism. I disagree with nationalism but it is not inherently racist because there are economic security concerns which you can have which are semi reasonable and can be debated. The second you add the qualifier of white nationalism the implication is that you are doing it solely to preserve whiteness. Implying that America is great because of its whiteness. Also I don't understand how every other group seems to have pride in their culture without acting like they're under siege. You never see black people claim they're race is being ended or whatever none sense these people spout off. It's clear that it's not just a matter of western cultural values but actual skin color to these people. They don't hide that fact in most cases.

17. What did most of these southern generals do that was so great that they're worth idolizing besides defending the right to own other human beings. Don't get me wrong the north wasn't great by any means and did some messed up stuff but at least their actions lead to something better for our country in the long run. People like our founding fathers were flawed but they did something amazing and noteworthy setting up our form of government. I don't think we should get rid of statues but I think a lot of these southern confederacy statues belong in musuems and not parks or school or town centers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. This really sucks for all hard working Americans who play by the rules and obey the laws.
    Real problem is that the Government is deathly afraid of them, and will do anything to keep these people Happy.
    I see nothing but trouble ahead , things are going to get worse
    Mark my words.
    Now call me a Racist again....................................................

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. there was a lot more to the civil war than just slavery, surely you know this as well. Lee was an outstanding general, a genius on the battlefield. As evidenced by the fact the south was close to winning the war. Very close to breaking the north. You have to know this...I'm sure this shit isn't taught much in school anymore, which is sad. Anymore now all you hear about is all our sins and how horrible the US is and was. Its really fucking sad. And you know what, this is the end result. What happened last night.
    Well, its these ideologies and of course lots of money from george soros to ship in his professional army in antifa to shut down anyone he doesn't agree with.
    Funny how the BLM people were allowed to rally just a short time away.

I've never supported the KKK, their ideologies, nor nazis or anyone close. HOwever, they have just as much of a right to assemble and speech as BLM and everyone else. The coverage of this is sad, on all sides really. All of the MSM including fox is running this story as white nationalist riots. Truth is they have rallys all over the united states, including one here close to where I live. Truth is, antifa was there for a reason. Anyone with eyes has to see this...I mean the pattern emerging here. Everytime antifa goes to something it gets violent and shuts down.
    The people who claim to be anti-fascist are being the LITERAL DEFINITION of fascists by creating a fucking riot wherever they go.

Again, not agreeing with what the groups there stood for, because I don't. But the simple truth about the 1st amendment is that they have just as much of a right to peacefully assemble as EVERYONE else. The real sad part is that antifa is being allowed to shut this shit down with essentially no repercussions. That is what is really sad.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.