Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Charlotte, NC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigJon66, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Anyone else on here in Charlotte?
    New to the area and the scene, one friend (roommate), no green.
    Anyone interested in helping out?!

2. :wave: hi. I used to live a few minutes away from Charlotte but have recently moved back to Massachisetts. and sorry but cant ask for hookups on this sight. but just go downtown and look for stonerish people. good luck.

3. Yeah I figured I couldn't ask people to sell to me on the internet.
    Just trying to meet some people and hint that it would be nice to get help in that department.
    But yes I gotcha on that and will more than likely head downtown the next couple days.
    Thanks

4. yup no problem. and they should be fairly easy to find, there are a lot of stonerish looking people there.

5. One time I drove from VA to Charlotte for a concert and was able to find some fire that night from some randoms after the show (not close to where the concert was held). You should have the hookup in no time if you are pro-active.

6. Yeah, it's just I'm a little weird about asking anyone (stoner looking or not) I don't already know smokes about getting weed. But I mean I guess that's just an obstacle that has to be overcome to get new connects in a new city.

7. Yea I know what you mean, I dealt with the same thing you are dealing with now when I moved. its a little sketchy at first but you'll see that its not so bad.