Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Charlotte medical dank thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by x SmokiiN iDank, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Whatsup

Attached Files:

2. Wow forgot to put names of the bud lol 1st is some master kush 2nd is Apollo 11 3rd is granddaddy purp an last but not least some amazing white widow

3. Damnnnnnnn man..

4. Well, I think I might be enrolling at UNC Charlotte now.

5. First two is just no name flame but the third is white Rhino

Attached Files:

6. [quote name='"l Palm trees l"']Well, I think I might be enrolling at UNC Charlotte now.[/quote]

Dude it's great alot of my friends go there so many great smoke shops around here an everyone is pretty tolerant upwards bud here since it's decriminalized

7. good stuff man. white widow is killer.

8. [quote name='"DemonicGman"']good stuff man. white widow is killer.[/quote]

Yea it was straight from growers it was unbelievable

9. UNC Chapel Hill has the dankness as well :smoke:

How much are you paying, btw?

10. [quote name='"Tenninethousand"']UNC Chapel Hill has the dankness as well :smoke:

How much are you paying, btw?[/quote]

300 oz 80 q here's some of og kush x Hawaiian on right and green crack on left

Attached Files:

11. Here's a better pic of the og x Hawaiian it's one of my top ten now

Attached Files:

12. is north carolina medical state? if so can you grow ?

13. Where was that when I lived in Charlotte 5 years ago, guess I never met the right people.

14. Holy shit.

I just moved to Charlotte ~month ago. Still trying to find the good stuff. Wish I were still a uni student instead of working a corporate IT job.

Being a chick makes me double-plus uncomfortable meeting connects I don't know in a strange city. Just seeing those sweet nugs makes me want to get out and search again though. Hoping I stumble upon the vein you're tapping soon.

15. North Carolina has mmj?,!?!!?!?!?$:&:73&3&!? Applying to unc chapel hill I really hope they accept me, the campus is so fucking awesome

16. NC does not have MMJ, they do however have bountiful dank!

17. Lady, you need to go to a head shop and wait for someone to buy something that screams I smoke dank(like a super heady piece w/ colors and swirls) then follow them OUTSIDE and simply say, "Hi! I noticed you bought a really sweet piece, do you mind if I ask what you plan on smoking in it? I just moved and don't have anyone to smoke with or show me where to find good smoking materials." Tell them your full name...It honestly shows you are genuine and not hiding anything. Compliment them on the piece inside as well prior to following them out...this way they are sure to remember seeing you inside the store. So cops camp out outside headshops and act like they were just inside, but most shop owners know who they are and close for awhile until they leave...extended lunches and mysterious vacas, etc! One shop by me was closed a week for no reason. When it opened back up the guy straight up was like I got tired of the FUZZ waiting to grab my customers as they pull away.

Under no circumstance should you use the words weed or marijuana inside or outside. Just say smoke or smoking materials. They will know what you are trying to do. I always approach people in a fashion I would find reasonable and not off-putting or shady! If they want to help they will, if not no harm no foul. say thanks and complement them again on their purchase and leave. Do not go back inside if it doesn't work...instead go to a mellow mushroom and ask someone wearing a 420 type shirt...or another headshop. Music stores. Parks. And if you can find it Disc Golf Course. Hippies loves Disc Golf! (found super dank in Chattanooga, TN with this method, btw).

18. Oh for sure. I haven't really been out into the city yet. I moved Matthews/Stallings area for my job and haven't had the money venture out and play after relocation expenses. My first real check comes on the 30th! Can't wait to spend the weekend cruising the city, making friends.

Which headshops do you guys favor? I know there are some in NoDa, but I haven't been there yet.

19. No MMJ in NC yet but you can help make it a reality by going here!:wave:
    SignOn.org Beta

OP beautiful nugs!:smoke:

20. If that stuff real? Wow...only have seen mids at best here in Queen City when I was able to ....