Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Charlotte Chronicles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by John Wayne, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Just picked me up some purps. Not the dankest bud ever, but some sticky icky ooo WEE!
    2nd pic is from my first pickup since movin up here a few months ago. SUPER FLAME

lovin the queen city :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. supa-dank, how much it run you, if you dont mind?

3. thx bra
    30/60/120 :(.. its worth it i guess, it is some flame..

:bongin:

4. i feel you there man... i was stuck in the summer paying 30/60 prices for a long time for bud that was just as good... i owed my guy some money since i broke his lawn mower :eek:. East coast prices are a bitch... glad i got 20/2g, 35/eighth, 70/q prices through my main connect. Sometimes i have to pay 25/1.8, 50/eighth, 100/q through my secondary connect, never buy q's or eighths usually through that dude... too expensive.

5. dude, where the hell can I find THAT in the QC, all I have ever found is schwagg :-(

6. uncc.

7. That's awesome. I just transferred there to finally finish my degree starting spring 2011. I don't know anyone here so my holiday is gonna suck. I gotta get out some more.

8. Bud on left, bad purp. Bud on right, the bombayyy purp.. enjoy

9. The only purp that's bad is frostbite purp which that is not so your just wrong, no it's not the best but it's not bad purp at all.Go back to trolling.

10. I’m in Charlotte for the weekend with some buddies! Add me on snap if you can hook me up robbiecain51

• Disagree Disagree x 1