charlie horse or whatever

Discussion in 'General' started by StoneTheCrow, Nov 5, 2007.

1. you kno that tightning HORRIBLE feeling you get in either ur calf or foot sometimes and u feel it commin on and ur muscle tightns up so you grab it really hard cause it hurts so fking bad n u pray for it to stop?.......... allright now picture that in ur calf like usual cept this time it doesnt stop and continues to go on for 2 days straight with that horrible tightning feeling where ur eyes roll in ur head since its such an awkward painfull feelin and u wanna rip your leg off.

yea ive had that sht for two days straight now and still goin and it is so horrible painfull :(

2. holy fuck. i know what your talking about. two days? you should go to the doctor or something. i dunno if you tried this by now but massage your calf as hard as you can. thats what i do and it usually helps

3. Drink some milk, that helps!

4. make sure you're hydrated, dehydration can lead to cramping.

5. Agreed. Drink lots of water... If it continues, I'd suggest paying a visit to your doctor. Unexplained cramping like that can be a sign of neurological disorders....

6. Muscle cramps suck bro. I get them in my calves and in my feet all the time. I have to grab the foot of the cramping calf and pull my toes up to relieve the cramp. I heard that lack of potassium can cause cramping and somebody told me bannas have a lot of potassium and also MJ is a muscle relaxer. Hope you find some relief.

7. this is sorta on topic but, have any of u guys ever had ur toes like tighten up, or ur fingers i have it everyonce in a while its wierd as fuck like its a good and a bad feeling at the same time, ive only met and heard about one other person thats had it happen to them before and i hang wit him everyday.

8. i have a hard time eating without MJ so sometimes my elbows tighten and lock up. its usually fixed with some bananas and water. potassium and h2o for the win!

9. It can be a surplus or deficiency of any electrolyte. Bananas can be good, or bad, depending on whether it's a deficiency or a surplus... :D

10. I get those all the time... worst is when ur swiming and you push off with your feet and one cramps up like that... 2 days seams odd tho... hah