Charles Manson

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterMind89, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Whats up guys. New to this site. My first post is about Charles Manson. If any one here does not know manson, i'll explain a bit about him.

Manson is currently in prison for life for murders that people around him did. The media had the public completly Afraid of his very existence and his release. How the world was convinced that this one single being is so much greater then the rest of us, i dont know. They had said that manson can convince anyone to do anything. I'd probrably be stupid enough to be scared of that sentence too, but anyway, lets look at how i see mansons case.

From the videos i've seen of manson, the court cases, questioning, ive only seen one thing from all of them. Manson seems too see this world a bit differently. There was one interview where someone ask manson how he feels about being in prison for the rest of his life, and manson replied, im freed, and said we are the ones in prison. instead of explaining any more, im just ganna post a few videos i saw from youtube, if you want to see more just type charles manson in youtube.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wzIM4GGS1pI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wzIM4GGS1pI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cijfMQuiB_s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cijfMQuiB_s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIfGj_55FHI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIfGj_55FHI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. cant see the vids dude, better fix it. got a link?

3. Vids don't work.

i've heard and read a little about him. I guess i'll post my ideas when people post theirs:smoke:

4. i know a lot about manson. he thinks he knows the thruth about life god everything and butchered people in the name of it.the only reason he wasnt executed was so that he wont have immitators.. people that followed him were convinced he was sth like a god.manson is really a dangerous person and i hope he never comes out of jail.
    and he is not inside for murdrers people around him did.he is for murders he and his followers did.

5. yiati to les afto? were you there? or is it because hes a satanist? oooh bad. hes crazy like that coz hes been locked up for so long. he didnt kill anybody and theres no charges for him killing people, he just got that image from the media.

EDIT: do you think you know the truth?

6. i dont know THE TRUTH. but u really believe manson isnt guilty?

i dont care if hes a satanist or if anyone is. i care if someone kills someone else

7. he didnt though. there arent even any charges against him for killing anyone. thats all media responsible for peoples beliefs about manson.

EDIT: would you care if i killed a person who planned to harm and kill others? even whole families of the people because the bloodlines were believed to be elite, and had their own plan for the world?...which they do.

8. OK i just watche dthe 1st video. I know i'm not daranged or anything, but i have to somewhat agree to a extent with almost 70% of what he said. lol

"everyone is my friend, you don't like me, i don't like you, you swing at me, i swing at you, you cut me i cut you" LOL i agree to that at a certain point =]

but yeah. this guy isn't crazy, he's just on another level of thinking that many and most or all or alot of people aren't on.

His name still sounds a little fuzzy to me tho. I think i remember doing a report on him in school or something.

9. I'm from Simi Valley, CA which is one of the places where Manson used to hang out with his "family" in the hills. My mom told me a story about how her and her sister were hiking back in the day and this strange guy was asking them why they were there and that they should leave. She said she didnt think anything of it until they saw Manson on tv and realized it was the same person from the trail. But yeah all the Manson attractions were the thing to do in high school.

10. "Believe me. If I started murdering people, there'd be none of you left."

:hello: Charles Manson is as much a criminal as I am or anyone else for having a voice and mind.

11. That's what happens when you drop way too much acid and hear hidden messages in Beatles songs

12. Switch LSD with bud and the Beatles with Bob Marley, and you've got me. :smoking:

13. is fucking nuts

14. Are you kidding me? I can't believe people here are actually defending Charles Manson. Get a grip on reality. It might be fun to believe the whole world is a lie and you're all enlightened and shit, but it's just not how the world actually is.

15. You're definitely right, but it is a new way to look at life. Aside from all the repetitive unchanging everyday junk, it's always nice to look at it from another.. more optimistic.. point of view :D

16. i have read too many books, and saw too many documentaries about manson and the family to know, HIS ASS NEEDS TO ROT IN JAIL.

17. a lot of people need to rot in jail, murders (actual tried and proven), rapists, thieves, etc., also would help if there were less non-violent drug offenders in jail.. :confused:

18. you truly have to feed on mansons brain to see where he actually is, but based on how his actions are and the extent of the crime he was involved in, hes going to have to ride this jail term to the grave...

19. Yeah, meh. He doesn't seem to bothered by it. Ahh, I guess it all ends well no matter which side of the gate you're on.. at least in his opinion.

20. yeah, that man's mind is on some higher shit.
    as much as i hate the guy, i truly think he is some sort of a genius.