Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Charging MFLB Batteries

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Haggus555, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hey blades just a quick question, I just got my MFLB today, and know it's pretty fragile and the batteries need to be handled carefully. I was just wondering if it's okay to leave the stock batteries in the charger overnight? Thanks

2. Yea, they should be good, I do it all the time with no problems. I would suggest getting new batteries with more power though, it'll be well worth it.

3. What batteries work with it? Mine have run out and I've tried to buy like 6 different kinds but none of the batteries worked

4. Go with 2,500+ mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries.

Make sure they are NiMH.

5. I'd like to know as well, thanks.

6. [quote name='"Stealf"']

Go with 2,500+ mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries.

Make sure they are NiMH.[/quote]

Ok thanks!! I'll give it a try

7. No problem.

^ Just in case you missed it.

8. Oh man, i could write a book on the lengths i've gone through to find the perfect battery for my MFLB, it took about 2 years of cutting bands off around the positive ends of atleast 20 different AA brands. In the end, i determined that SANYO eneloop's held their charge longer than any other. This is all common knowledge if you read around, so my best advise for you is this.

Buy the wall adapter (it comes with a car lighter cable too) and use that. You can vary the amps going to the coil, so you can perfectly manage your vaping temperature at all times, as not to char the trench when the bud is REALLY dry towards the end.

From best to worst methods for starting your MFLB

Wall adapter > Eneloops > any rechargeable battery > High mAh non rechargeable > copper wire in an outlet.

Happy vaping :D