Charcoal Still Life

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by heat_blitz, Sep 13, 2004.

1. At the moment im working on some charcoal drawings, in the process of creating work for my topic of biomorphic shapes and organic forms.
    These are just three drawings ive done in the past two days.

Attached Files:

2. nice work man! they look really realistic
    my fav pic is #3 :D

3. wow, nice man, they're really good.

4. those are nice! are they for school or a personal project?

5. This is just my college work, i dont have a lot time for much personal work aswell, but its still going to become my personal project, as i always will be working towards a final piece of work somewhere around organics forms, and maybe psychadelic art and patterns. I might post some more photos on here once i get together some more of the project.

6. hey, i like the walnuts... in fact, i love charcoal, i'm using some right now =).

"keep on painting"

7. Thanks nocturnal.
    I finished a very large double A1 size drawing last week.

What you drawing?

8. You are truly gifted........High five :hello:

9. dont know why i haven't commented yet, but i love the tonal range that you have. while charcoal is inherently dark, most people get smudges that kill the highlights which i see little of. you know your media. the compositions work well in your finished pieces

10. I finally got round to resizing this and posting it up here. This is the double A1 size drawing from the past sketches. At the moment my charcoal still life drawings are now transforming into more abtract and psychedelic forms. Ill post a series of them once i remember to take more photos.

Edit: Lol, too stoned. Forgot the picture. :D

[​IMG]

11. Ive been meaning to post this image for so long now, it was actually finished sometime over a month ago, and I am now working on colour studies.

this charcoal drawing also draws influence from my ink drawings, with the curved lines and contours.

[​IMG]

Excuse the size, If anyone wants me to resize this due to low connection rates, please let me know.

12. charcoal drawings always kick ass. i really like the two big ones you put up, rock on brotha