Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Charcoal for drug tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewbUser, Jun 12, 2016.

1. So I've had to be clean lately as I have to go to court to deal with some a possible felony charge. A lot my mental issues are coming back that I self medicated for, so I'm looking for a way to beat the system and I believe I have found it.

Please read the study below and tell me if I'm reading that charcoal or wheat bran will work, or if you have any other ideas on how to clean out a daily smoker in a week, please post below.

An in vitro experiment on the interaction of charcoal or wheat bran with 11-nor-9-carboxy-Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol and its glucuronide. - PubMed - NCBI

I haven't been able to sleep properly and I've been up all night, sorry if it seems I'm retarded when it comes to this but I'm looking for some smart and more awake people to help look into this.

I can't use anti depressants because they make me suicidal (I've been on five different meds). Anxiety meds actually work and I plan on going back to them. Sleep meds make me feel drunk in the morning or make me sleep through five alarms. Marijuana helps me with these issues and I can survive a week without it, but without cannabinoids in my system for this long and all of my issues start to come back.

2. Sounds like it's a chance, not a guarantee by the way it's worded and doesn't say if it's detectable or not in lab tests. I wouldnt put faith in it if your up on felony charges. Especially on just 1 tiny article. You need to check your state laws, where I'm from falsifying tests is a felony charge of tampering with evidence.

3. I plan on trying to be clean, at least until my court stuff is over, and I've subbed piss before. Just right now I have an officer watch me take out my cock and piss, charcoal wouldn't show up in a UA if I stop taking it a few days before hand, and I'd believe I'd just be shitting it out. I've also read that oatmeal is good for helping get rid of mucus that THC-COOH is in.

4. I just have a lot of mental issues and they're about to come back and bite me in the ass really hard, I'm talking to my lawyer today just to see if I do have to go to jail, if I could be put into a psych ward instead because I know what'll happen if I'm in jail for a few months with hardly any contact to friends and family.

5. Good luck, mate. Please don't take any chances using cannabis and ending up in jail.

6. I would take the jail, physc ward will effect you more in the long run. Being locked up and in a physc ward doesn't usually get any more visits then in jail and looks worse on your record. I'm a 5x felon speaking from experience. Whenever a background check is done in the future not only were you locked up but you were locked up in a physc ward. I know a few that went that route and regret it. What country are you from. Lawyers don't work on Sundays if your in the US, except for big $$$$$$$$

I wouldnt rely on thinking it would not be able to be detected in a lab test, research and find out before causing more trouble

7. I was caught in St. Croix County Wisconsin. I'm a MN resident I had 1.5 oz and a scale. My lawyer scheduled the meeting for today

8. If that is your first offense you should be able to plea bargain it down to some probation time and rehab bullshit. I wouldn't go the physc ward route either. If they did give you jail time you might be able to plea it out to spending it on the weekends.

9. Jail time is easy bro, think of it as an all inclusive vacation hanging out with the boys playing spades and dominoes eating Ramen noodles warmed in the shower or dry and cold like potatoe chips, a staple of any good commissary.

10. Lol that doesn't sound like a very good vacation

• Like Like x 3
  11. Well I got a lawyer, got my court date set to July 5th.

I already spent the night in jail, my cellie was chill as fuck but in that county the jail is so fucking boring. Everyone argues over what channel is on and the majority of the time it's reality TV bullshit about fixing cars until the majority of us said "fuck it" and changed it to South Park.

12. But on the bright side some of my mental issues are going away for the meanwhile, however it's kind of a swing at the moment since I don't take the medications Drs give me. That shit makes me want to die.

13. Get a medical card. Its the only way to pass. U wont be able to smoke all the time and pass a week later it will eventually catch up to u

14. I'm in Minnesota. Apparently depression, anxiety and PTSD isn't enough for medical here.

15. Yeah I think they are pretty strict in Minnesota. Even if you get one there isn't much you can do with it.

16. Charcoal for drug tests? Sounds good. How was your experience?

17. Maybe next time he'll have better luck pissing through the charcoal.