Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Characteristics of Purple Urkel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OntheDopethrone, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Recently picked up an 8th of what is allegedly purple urkel (technically a purple urkel clone but same difference) I want to know what the characteristics of purple urkel is so that i can evaluate whether or not it really is purple urkel. What does it taste and smell like? What's the high like? What is the bud itself like? etc.

The stuff that I have is riddled with orange hairs and trichomes and has puple spots and undertones here and there, but I know that you can't determine strain by appearance. This isn't another "why isn't it purple?" thread I just would like to know what legit purple urkel is like.

2. Every plant has different phenotypes and different things about it. Some purple urkle may be lime green, while some be solid purple, some may smell of berries, some may smell very skunky, we cannot tell you specific characteristics of a strain because although the strain may be real, each one varies by plant and there is no true way to pick out exact characteristics of one strain. Sorry man 

3. I figured as much, thanks anyway though.

4. No problem dude anytime :) I wish i had more info to help you. The only strain that you KNOW when you get is sour diesel that shit is loud and always looks/smells the same. 

5. Yeah I've had sour D before its a strain that grew on me, I didn't like it much at first but by the time i burned all of it I wished I had more.

6. First time i smoked sour was my second time getting high. I took 3 hits and forgot every aspect of my life and time. I felt high and drunk at the same damn time