Characteristics of a ho?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wykyd_Green, Jan 20, 2012.

1. So I have been talkin to this babe for a while, she was in a few of my college classes. Just learned she was on the football team in highschool??? Now theres a girl from my highschool that was on the football team she was a lil ho.

So tell me gc is this a characteristic of a ho?

2. A ho will always look at a penis and smile. So, you need to show her your penis, but it has to be in a public place, because anyone could look at a penis and smile in a private place, but in public, the ho will be challenged by social norms and her conscious will tell her not to smile.

Hope that helps.

3. #3 eleeschalow, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    Is this a serious question? Cause I think were going to have a harder time making a decision for ourselves since we know less about her than you do.

I am not trying to sound like a dick but I think that just cause you knew someone who was like that doesn't mean that everyone who is similar to that individual is like that.

4. damn 2012 and we're still talking about this double standard shit?

I love hos!

5. Are you really asking if she's a hoe because she was on a football team?

OMG I bet you know a hoe that has brown hair too so using your logic ALL BROWN HAIRED GIRLS ARE WHORESSSS!!!!

You wanna know the characteristics of a hoe?
    1-Sleeps with a lot of guys.
    2-Same as above.

6. Or that anyone who asks about girl advice on the internet forum is probably fat, virgin, and ugly using OP's logic.

7. I don't think this is a serious question.

It's a stupid question.

8. A ho is a custy bitch that will flirt and sleep with anything that moves.

She will probably have AIDs or herpes. And she will most likely scream like a wildebeest during sexual intercourse. Or she'll complain because her cave is wider than the grand canyon.

That's my opinion though.

9. Was looking for that ^^

This isnt a serious question my buddies n I were jus messing around reading responses haha

10. Low low low self esteem, usually shitty family life who have physically/verbally abused them. Dresses with little left to the imagination. And it feels like they're a little too involved when they're talking to you...

11. A woman who uses her body as commodity.

Prostitution, models, and hoodrats wanting a smokeout.

12. manipulative and dishonest. basically almost every shitty quality a person could have. except theyre good at handling wewes.

13. I wouldn't say the football team thing necessarily means she's a ho. We need more info about this girl. If she has a tramp stamp then she is definitely a ho.

14. low self esteem DEFINITELY.

down with whatever.

comes onto you strongly.

parties a lot.

friends are hos

group of guys she hangs out with

easy

15. If her farts smell like vaseline, she's a ho.

16. She looks good on the outside.. but when you spread those legs you get yourself a bowl of lasagna.

17. If she wears Juicy Couture, she's a slut

18. [quote name='"andbrokenglass3"']She looks good on the outside.. but when you spread those legs you get yourself a bowl of lasagna.[/quote]

Holy shit lasagna sounds so good...

I'm so hungry :(

19. In my experience and observation, these are the characteristics of a ho.

- Pretty faced, or at least above average.

They use their pretty face to get what they want, which is man's dick. Without pretty face, they can't be hoes even if they wanted to.

- Appear to be innocent and naive.

Innocence is their secret weapon. No ho will advertise being a ho.

- Usually they wear conservative clothes that are not so revealing, but when it comes to occassions, like parties, they wear the most revealing dresses.