Chappelle's Show Delayed!

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeymcpotts, Feb 3, 2005.

1. I just found out season 3 of Chappelle's show has been pushed back from February to April or even May of this year! Due to Dave's flu symptoms and the late start on the writing for season three. It's a sad day for me as I'm sure it is for many of you. I've been waiting so long to smoke out to a new episode that it's killing me inside. Comedy Central is also pushing back the release of Season 2 on DVD from next week to an undisclosed date. DAMMIT! But we must be patient, Dave needs time to create. RIVERSIDE MOTHER F*CKERS!

get well soon dave!!! i smoke a bowl to you sir...

2. Not to harsh you or anything, bro;
    I doubt that news about the chapelle show being delayed fits in any way under "Recreational Marijauan Use".

3. That sucks that it's being delayed because it's awsome to get all stoned and watch his show.

It's in Recreational Marijuana Use becasue the person who made it is a recreational user and was probably to stoned when he made the thread to give a shat where it was as long as it was said.

4. I feel ya. Two weeks ago i found out the devastating news to. Me and my friend are hardcore Chappelle fans and where were both going to get blazed and watch the first episode together. I don't understand why they would push back the Season 2 DVD. The only reason i could think of was they wanted to release the DVD when around the time the show comes out.

5. goddd that fuckin sucks

6. i dont like the show as much after the lil jon thing. im gonna start gettin people with a cattle prod who say "YEAH!!!!"

7. dave chapelle is the fucking man! im so pissed that its taking that long god dammit

8. Im rick james bitch!!!1!!1... :smoking:

9. Wayne Bradey is crazy bastard. "I didn't know you liked to get wet"

it would be funny to do that with a hitch hiker. Force them to smoke PCP then laugh about it. BUt thats more Fear and Loathing style.