Chaos

Discussion in 'General' started by CLKWRK, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Who here is tired of the mundane life style we are seemingly forced to live. Who here is done with the system? Do you wish for things to be out of control and tore from it's core.

I wish to cause riots in the streets of the Capitol State. I want to speed down the streets at 80 mph shooting at anything i see. I wanna see things blow up sky high. I wanna see the universe through the eyes of a god.

Arson's would be happening all the time. The police would be scattered thin and wide. Normal citizens would hide in their homes for hours. Rioters would walk the streets in gas masks due to the poisonous chemicals that have been thrown around. Houses would broken into and ravaged.

Oh sure some will come in here and say that i should chill out and smoke a bowl. Heheheh.
    Most of you will say that i will be punished for such things and will never be forgiven for my actions. I don't care about any of that. I want to see the world in flames. I want to see the world in peace. I want to see things no one has ever seen. I want to do things many wish to do, but don't have the balls to do.

I want to create a world where material, money, and other things will be of the past. I want to create a world, where fire power, insanity, and ill-logical reasoning reign.

I don't give two shits!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm almost done with the system. I don't want to go to the extremes that you seem to want to go to. I would live relatively within positive morals.

I decided that I want to hire my own police to police when the police try to police me.

3. Well thats what we're all here for brother ;)

soon enough the time will come and there wont be any need for an explaination as to why

4. You should chill out and smoke a bowl, then e-mail me whatever you have left of your stash

5. I'm sorry who are they again?

Oh, thats right. An organization created by the government to protect it's people from foreign and DOMESTIC evil's.

But it's funny because their actions serve no greater purpose then to make people of our system think they care.

Try again.

6. hahah we're about to go in buddy!

be patient though otherwise in the meantime you will probably just end up in jail

but you wait things will be gettin better

7. Ok, try this.

They have your IP and are now creating a profile of every girl you have herpies too.

Seriously though, they do search the web for this kind of shit

8. Cool story bro. That doesn't mean i have to care. And if they can do so much research they will find out i don't have the current resources to pull any of this off.

And it's not like it really matters. I'm sure they find posts like this millions of times a day and never act on it. Why? Because your average human being will not pull off such things.

9. Not saying you should care. If anything theyd be looking at me. But heres the thing. I make jokes;)

10. They should stay the fuck off our interwebz. They didn't invent it. What right do they have to put their shit-stained paws on it?

11. I make jokes too. But the thing about my jokes is they always hold some form of truth to them.

Seriously though. I am fucking tired of this system we are forced to deal with. I feel like any minute i am bout to walk out the door, go to a gas station and just beat the ever living shit out of someone. Then proceed to steal their car and just blaze around until i get bored. At which point i would find some bricks and start tossing them at windows.

It honestly is funny. I really wish for peace on earth, and yet at the very same time, i wish for utter destruction upon everything. I want to live my days in pleasure with no worries. At the same thought, i want to be at the top of the totem pole making my slaves do everything while i shoot them for a single unintentional mistake.

I'm also sure some people reading this will find me to be lying or trying to create a persona.

I am not. I'm being as real right now as real can get. My minds a fucked up place. My mind is a lovely place. My mind is nothing but shattered pieces being put back together in a non- blue print form.

12. How old are you..

13. I am two decades old.

14. So you basically want to live in a third world country?

15. Just out of curiousity, where do you find food and drinkable water in this new chaos you want?

16. No shit.

You don't want any of what you have been posting in this thread. Chaos is your IDEA but I would guess you have never experienced anything severely chaotic in your life, otherwise you wouldn't be advocating this kind of crap. Pick up GTA.. that's about as real as it's gonna get for you.

17. op youd probably be one of the first to drop dead when shit hits the fan...

18. You have heard of rivers and streams haven't you?

Are you so sure? You have no idea what I'm currently thinking. So don't tell me i don't want any of what I'm posting.

Again. I don't give 2 shits.

And for the record my survival instincts are very attuned. When shit hits the fan, I'm very aware i have what it takes to remain alive.

Go try your tactic somewhere else.

19. but arent you gonna be the one all loud, shooting weapons and attracting all the attention??
    again, youll die along with the masses, like most of us...