Chaos Theme GonG Oil Dome and Nail set made by AK -Pics, Milk, and Vid-

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Just grabbed this today to smoke my BHO in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame=http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo29/trikky2001/?action=view&current=014-3.flv][​IMG][/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I gotta say trikky.....you NEVER disappoint me.:):hello:

3. sick pick up man! those nail and dome sets are the shit!

4. Love that design. It almost looks like mushrooms haha

You're a glass god man

5. so its basically like a fancy TI pad? if not im totally confused

6. Think of the "nail head" ad the Ti pad. And the "Dome" as the bell on a oil curve. It's the same basic concept though.

7. Awesome man, finally got something to replace that illy extract set, eh? Or did I miss another glass pickup somewhere?

8. thanks! i was utterly confused when i saw it...guess it doesn't help im high :smoking:

9. Ha should have figured that was trikky. I've actually never seen that type of piece before, that is pretty slick looking. If there were such a career as professional smoking, I'm sure you'd land a position pretty easily :wave:

10. No, you didn't miss another pickup for any oil smoking systems. This took the place of that shitty Illy system.
    Glad I could both confuse and help you.

11. Lock your doors.

12. He's got an AK!!!

13. Just giving you a fair warning before I come steal that shit from you :D

14. Obviously I was on a completely diff. wavelength, lol. I was thinking lock you doors... case AK... like the gun... LOL.

15. really nice grab, man. i really like the worked nail

16. Thanks, dude. The cane around it is laid in a PERFECT spiral. It's like... flawless...

17. Nice setup, so with the thing in your hand your just poking into the oil or did I miss something?

18. Yeah, the thing in my hand is a stainless steel dental pick. I put the BHO on it, and use it to dab the oil in the top on the divited nail.

19. whos illadelph is that?

20. The roommates.