Changing your name

Discussion in 'General' started by streekstruck, Apr 1, 2010.

1. It's time for a name change in my life. I do not look like what my name is. Has anyone else been successful in changing their name?
    Thanks for any info on the topic.

2. I don't really look like my name either, but hey im born with it so ill die with it.

3. change it to something gangj related lulz

4. I'm thinking Kush McGee, Ramone Cortez, or Capone Johnson.

5. You should change it to "Max Power"

"Max Power--he's the man whose name you'd love to touch...
    But, you musn't touch!
    His name sounds good in your ear
    But when you say it, you mustn't fear
    Because his name can be said by anyone!"

6. Yeab Max Power definetly. Then you can do things the right way, the wrong way OR the Max Power way.:D

7. ^ Kid i knew, his actual name is Max Johnson...

i dunno man... for some reason i never liked the idea of changing names. isn't just getting a nickname, or maybe even just asking people to call you something else good enough?

sorry, your choice and you gotta do whatever you want. but i just wanted to comment. :)

8. You're loving it now, but I should probably get you in touch with two guys I know that changed their names to Crockett and Tubbs. :cool:

Fashion is a bitch.

9. There are 3 ways of doing things the right way, the wrong way and the max power way.

Isn't that just the wrong way?

Yeah, but faster.

I don't think it's that difficult to change your name op. There's just a lot of paperwork to fill out. But my knowledge of the process of gtting a name change pretty much begins and ends with that simpsons episode.

I would probably change my name t Eli lacrosse or henry chinaski seeing as those are the aliases I already use.