Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

changing your bong water....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by atticsmoker122, Nov 21, 2007.

1. hey folkes

well i was just lookin around the city and saw some people saying "im to lazy to change my bong water everytime... this was kinda a shock to me as even tho i dont clean the glass(alc + salt ect) everytime.. i find it terrible gross to use used bong water from a past session.

so i was just seeing if yall change everytime or what?

if u think this is stupid then just move on. no need for bashing:)

2. yeah thats gross, i change the water in my bong everytime i use it, smells tooo much if you leave it in there

3. i always change my water and for my roor i always clean it throughly with that alchohol cleaning solution you can buy, just to make sure it doesnt get ruined

4. Hell only after every bowl i smoke i empty the water out, only fresh cold water is getting in each bong pack. Well i might do 2 bowls occasionaly with one thing of water but after it needs a changing , i usually refill after every bowl though. I am near a sink when im smoking for easy filling up or a water bottle.

5. Even when i got to friends houses i have to change their water. Sometime they bitch but fuck em, they sometimes forget and leave it in there for a day. too murky

6. lol we used to let the bong water get as dark as possible, it effects the taste a little, and i'm sure after a while the water can't absorb anything else, and doesn't work to filter smoke anymore... but it's still pretty awesome having black water lol, its fun to pour it on someone/thing you don't like

7. I fill it for each session. I empty and rinse it when I'm done using it. Its nice to clean the bong 2-3 times a week too.

8. Ewww, I'm sure it effects the taste a lot. The smell of bad bong water is enough to make me throw up

9. yeah i just left it over night cause i was to sick to get up and change it. and the nexdt morning i regretted it. it smelled sooo bad. but for the most part i try to stay on top of changing the water.

10. i do not change it that often. although i do have the roor active carbon filter so my bong water is drinkable (wouldnt want to) after tons of tokes :)

11. I change it every day, not every session (unless it starts turning yellow befroe the day is over)

12. since i put cold water in once it warms i change it.

and bongs dont filter i thought
    dont they just cool the smoke?

13. i change my water outta my bong everytime unless im smoking a bowl and sit on it forawhile then hit it again.. but one of my friends from back in the day NEVER use to change his water and this one kid that was there one time spilt it all over this really nice white carpet and it was a disgusting black water and it stained it.. i wonder if the stain is still there, i havnt been to that house in years

14. Yeah, If I had a nice bong I would. And if there's ice, it needs to be changed and have fresh ice added several times a session.

(edit) if theres no ice, depending on how much you smoke, 2 days of smoking or so (consecutively) are ok before a change. but the more often the better.

15. i heard it a few times around the forum too, and it was a shock for me as well. i change my water usually every 3 bowls, sometimes even less. and after every full session, i make sure to take it out to the yard and clean it througougly with the hose and dish washer soap, and after that i take out a bottle of windex and make sure to dry it and polish it up.

ice is also a nessesity, the finer the ice the better in my opinion, but you obviously don't want anything like a slushie.

16. im to lazy to change it after every sesh so i change it once every two days or so.

17. Hey dude I do the exact same thing. Cool :)

You have to change the water for each session. Not changing it leads to poor taste and a very dirty bong.

18. Change as needed.

19. I change my bong water every day, but I never clean my bong. When the bowl and downstem start getting clogged I scrape some res out.

20. lmao u guys wanna hear something sick. i used to not chang my bong water on purpose.
    for when some stupid ass whole came to my house or some stupid bitch came over. and they would usually be a noob. and when it comes to pot and knowledge of drugs all my friens listen to what i have to say, so ill tell someone when they come over they gotta drink my bong water that they will hallucinate. and it works everytime. ive almost gotten someone ever time. shit ive even drank it on occasion. it gets u sooo high. cuz theres still THC in the water and all kinds of other shit we have smoked out of it. like pills and thizz and tones of shit. i once let it sit for like a month and i smoke out of that shit like every freakin day. got some ckick to drink it. like all of it. and it was black as fuck. i had smoke like 5 different kinds of pills in that water and so much dank pot. u kno what happend to her. latter when we were smokin she started feelin really really high and started seein shit, well as she was passing the bubbler and shes standing she fell the fuck over and was passed out for like 10 sec. and woke up and didnt kno what the fuck happend. and went al layed down. i have one of my friends who doesnt mind drinkin it at all to. besides the chunkyness he says it tastes like tea, with some chunks in it. once on acid for my first time. i drank doctor pepper bong water. didnt mind it besides the chunks in it.
    ive personally done it like 3 time maybe 4 times. and it got me fucked up though. but i wont do it anymore