1. #1 insertswearqord, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Well you'll probably notice I fucked up my name when I made my account. I don't care that much but it's annoying and if I can I want to fix it. I should have just made a new account but I was lazy and used it with the name like this for a while now. So I don't want to lose all my posts.

TL;DR Is there any way I can change my username to something else without losing my posts and threads I started with this account?

Also there's no one with the name I want so I really hope I can do this.

2. First of all...only one account per person, so if you make a new account without having this one properly deleted, that is grounds for bans on all of your accounts...just a heads up...;)

Secondly...don't worry about it too much...you should have the ability to change your display name when we migrate to the new system in another 2 weeks or so...:)

3. You've made me the happiest little boy in existence! Best news I've heard in a while and thanks for the heads up man. :)

How's the new system expected to work on the mobile app? I've had issues with crashing and freezing and I mainly use the forum on my iPod, so of this resolves any of those issues ill be thrilled.

4. really? thats pretty cool cant wait for the new system

5. The app is designed and maintained by Forum Runner...so IDK if there will be any changes...:confused_2:

There is a display option to view a "mobile" version of the site however...it's designed to be viewed in the web browser of mobile devices, and will offer full site functionality...

Yup...really...:)

6. This makes me happy because I made the same mistake today. Wanna guess which letter shouldn't be there? lol

7. i sent a request to delete my account a week ago and so far nothing. Anyone know how long it will take?

8. Why not just delete it yourself? im not seeing the logic here

9. Can I do that ?

10. Nope...can't do it yourself...

If you opened a ticket to have your account deleted, you've done what you can...

Only the admin can do it for you, and they're still pretty busy trying to get the new system ready...it'll happen...until then, unfortunately, all you can do is be patient...;)

11. Patience young padawan.

12. And if the new system allows you to change display names you won't need to have your profile deleted for the sake of a name hopefully. I started this profile on a three day weed and unmentionable binge and didn't notice the mistake until after three days of rigorous posting resulting in around 100 posts I felt had merit. For this reason I was reluctant to delete my profile.

13. I agree. I need a name change for unobvious reasons.

14. Don't delete, just keep your wack name :p

15. #15 beach_skunk, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Name change needed

16. no, not for another week or more

17. Any news yet?

18. the update goin to be in may i cant remember the exact date but pretty sure its been set

19. there it is :bongin: