Changing up your smoking devices?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Slim340, Aug 18, 2012.

1. So recently I was smoking/chilling with a buddy of mine and he says to keep his tolerance at a maintaninable level, he changes up what he smokes out of. We didnt go indepth about it but what do you guys think? So say i start my smoking sesh with a GB hit, then like 30 minutes later load up my spoon, then in another 30 minutes hit my bong. Would this affect the high/my tolerance at all? I tried searching for this but I didnt really find a thread on it.

Or more so from a different light would it be effective to say change the device you smoke out of everyday...I.E. Monday (spoon day) Tuesday (GB day) Wednesday (bong day)? Just curious as to what you fart smellers or smart fellers think? haha

2. [quote name='"Slim340"']So recently I was smoking/chilling with a buddy of mine and he says to keep his tolerance at a maintaninable level, he changes up what he smokes out of. We didnt go indepth about it but what do you guys think? So say i start my smoking sesh with a GB hit, then like 30 minutes later load up my spoon, then in another 30 minutes hit my bong. Would this affect the high/my tolerance at all? I tried searching for this but I didnt really find a thread on it.

Or more so from a different light would it be effective to say change the device you smoke out of everyday...I.E. Monday (spoon day) Tuesday (GB day) Wednesday (bong day)? Just curious as to what you fart smellers or smart fellers think? haha[/quote]

In my opinion, each piece gives a different high. That seems to be what you and your friend are getting at. Your tolerance would raise no matter the way you ingest the bud.

3. Yea word your still getting high the best way to lower your tolerance is to smoke the same amount every week

4. Yeah, I was just curious because im finishing my tbreak next friday and am trying to get absolutely zooted out of my mind :)

5. I decided to change it up tonight. Went from a bong with all the jewels, to a waterfall bong made out of a cola bottle! Fucking stoned :bongin:

Change is good blades

6. Sounds sorta crazy, but I think he's onto something! Think about it, hitting a steamroller is like getting punched in the face with a cloud of smoke- it'll get you stoned fast! Pieces are nice too, a nice steady high. Bongs are awesome, they hit hard and work great, especially the fancy ones with lots of chambers. Then there's vapes, they provide a nice gradual high. I personally like to mix up my methods simply because I get bored of doing the same thing all the time- I notice that if I stick to one thing, I don't like it as much. So by mixing things up, I always have a fun time getting stoned :smoke:

7. Not when you're smoking a half ounce a week like myself. lol Damn I need to take a tolerance break soon. :(