Changing up my routine need some advice

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TGOLD, Feb 16, 2012.

1. So the time has come that back/bis and chest/tris aren't getting the job done. I want to maximize my workouts so I was thinking of this.

Monday:bis/tris
    Tuesday:chest
    Wenesday:back
    Thursday:shoulders/legs
    Friday:bis/tris but low weight high rep this time.

How does this split sound to y'all? Should I change up the order?

Any feedback is appreciated thanks

2. No one knows the best order for a chest day,a shoulder day and a back day?

3. You can do whatever you want, I have a hard time picking routines too but you just gotta find something you like and stick with it. I'm no expert but here is my critique based on stuff I have learned from others who have torn apart my routines. First glaring thing is training arms twice a week isn't necessary. They will get worked in your other workout with both pushing and pulling movements. I understand you prlly want big arms (who doesn't) but build a big body and arms will follow. If I were to go 5 days a week I would prlly do as follows:

Monday- Back
    Teusday- Chest
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- Shoulders
    Friday- Bis/tris

My reasoning is the following, you don't want to do two workouts in a row that hit the same muscle group. So chest and arms back to back is a no no (tris worked twice), same with back and arms (bis worked twice). Shoulders and arms back to back arent perfect but I shoulder work doesn't hit the triceps too hard. I don't do 5 days a week anyways but if i did this is how i would. good luck