Changing tastes

Discussion in 'General' started by ZombieJuice, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I remember as a kid mayonnaise disgusted me. I hated it....I don't know when it changed... but now I cannot consume a sando without some type of mayo-like substance. No not man-mayo trolls.sent from underneath my balls

You don't exactly specify what it is you want us to discuss.. Which is what forums are for.. You're just makign a statement about yourself, and not even asking us to share our views.. Are we automatically expected to assume that's what you wish for us to do, or did you really just want to make a statement about yourself?

I'm not trying to be rude or a dick, I was going to reply, and I was like wait what does he even want to know...

3. [quote name="BigOrange²" post="19350888" timestamp="1389866576"]You don't exactly specify what it is you want us to discuss.. Which is what forums are for.. You're just makign a statement about yourself, and not even asking us to share our views.. Are we automatically expected to assume that's what you wish for us to do, or did you really just want to make a statement about yourself?I'm not trying to be rude or a dick, I was going to reply, and I was like wait what does he even want to know...[/quote]Dude you are right... i left out the part where i wanted to ask...Do any of you blades have something like i have with mayo? Love a food you once despised as a child? Share plxsent from underneath my balls

4. #4 BigOrange2, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014

Yea for sure man... Being in my mid 20's I've developed a taste for coffee, and beer, and all sorts of vegetables... Not really sure what the mechanism is behind this, but you definitely are not alone on that one bro.