Changing my life

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Over the next 3 months I am going to be living with my grandma in mississippi. I'm 23 and my grandpa just passed away. So I need to go out there and relieve my mom and take care of her. I grew up as a kid with my grandparents.

My plan is to run again every morning out in the country and work out. Eat healthy out there because it's just me and my grams on the farm. And I have to drive into the city to get food. I'm overweight right now. I was in the Army and I trimmed up from how fat I was - but have since put on about 20lbs over the last year and a half.

But I've been depressed because of my ex and me breaking up. But I see this as a get away for me.... I hope I can sneek weed on the train over there :-o

2. sorry for your loss.
    and good luck on sneaking your weed over there =)

3. You'll be fine on a train, and good luck.

4. crazy shit man. i actually leave tommorrow to go to arkansas and help out my grandpa who is in the same situation (my grandma died recently). i'm only going for a month though. i'm also using the trip to workout and get in better shape.

5. Good luck man. Sounds like a good time to improve yourself.. Read books and work out.. Be healthy.

You gona have internet out there?

You should be good.... Just don't fuck the farmers wife and you're golden. :cool:

6. You sound pretty serious about this. It's always good to become aware of an unhealthy lifestyle and make necessary changes. Good luck! :smoke:

7. Good luck Oddyball!

Bring that crazy neighbor of yours! haha

I'm sure it will be nice though, getting back into shape, running, eating healthy. Trust me withing 2 weeks, you will feel better then ever.

8. Wow dude, that's so weird huh? I hope we are both able to find peace and do what we need to.

9. good luck to you and your grandma! =]

10. Sneaking weed on a train is easy, just put it on your suitcase in a secret pocket.