changing light schedule help...please!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by pieeater, Dec 13, 2008.

1. ok....got 4 girls in small area at 12/12 one week into flower. so i got another light
    and want to alternate them...2 at one 12 hour and then the other 2. so how do i best
    change their schedule? do i let 2 run for 24 hrs. or put 2 in the dark for 24 hrs. can i do
    this safely without great stress. i have a dark room for them when off light. they are just
    to big to share this small space......

big thank you, p

2. so you have 1 box to grow in? And you want to grow more plants than it fits? So you want to switch 2 plants out every 12hrs and move 2 to a different location while other 2 are in the box getting light? Did I get that right? If that is what your saying I would suggest getting a bigger box or building a second and just running them in own boxes. I would doubt that you will be able to be there every day every 12hrs to do the switch...just seems like a pain.

3. yes that is what i am saying. in a month a larger area will be possible. but for now, and i will be able to switch, how do i deal with the light changing schedule? must be done this way. 2 must have 24 of light or 24 no light one time. like i forgot to turn them on or off.
    which is less stressful, or is this just to much for them to deal with?

trying stuff, p

4. no light would be less stressfull than giving them more light than they should receive normally.