Changing hydro method during flowering??

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by KrïpñÇhrønîc, Nov 4, 2013.

1. This brave soul has a question concerning my hydroponics system. Would it be safe or gain much by switching from my drip system during veg and swap to either DWC or DWC, drain a bit and spray fresh nutes from res. , ultimately wanting to know yall's opinion on what i could do. Mind ya plants are to be transplanted in roughly 5 days or sooner. Appreciate yall's time and get back at ya as soon as i can live from the garden out

Sent from my DROID GC app
    "live from the garden"

Attached Files:

2. I dont understand what your asking. Can you explain in detail how your system is currently set up?

Drip systems are usually designed with the plant's roots fully encased in a container full of medium, usually clay balls.
    DWC is usually designed so the roots are free-balling in the nutrient solution.

I see in your picture your using net pots, what is beneath them? Open space? Your system already looks like a DWC

3. Yeah it can be set up for DWC or drip/irrigation but was currious if i could change methods and it be benefitial halfway through, but im not too worried about it

"live from the garden"

4. Lets say from a dwc and when its time for flowering stage change to aeroponics or something else ect.

"live from the garden"

5. Are you reading my posts or are you just guessing what I might have said?

6. U said go on, u wernt specific

"live from the garden"

7. He asked how it was setup dumbass. Good lord. People online ask for help and then can't even be bothered to read and then try to be snarky with their response. Pretty unbelievable. 

8. Lol o my

"live from the garden"

9. But your totally right i just asked a question and everyone gets hostile, no biggie

"live from the garden"

10. I see what you're saying. I would think that if you drain the res leaving only enough for the drip system to continue the root system might enjoy the nice long air bath during flowering. But it also might stress the fuck out of it and force it to produce hella bud, (by taking way the constant nutrien uptake of dwc the plant thinks oh shit better use the nutrients I stored in my roots) just my way of thinking about it. I would say yes try the drip system only in flowering

11. You're mental mate, he was talking about you

12. Thanks akfrosty for answering my question as you had been a big help in my curious question about hydro

"live from the garden"