changing because of people

Discussion in 'General' started by kiddosmile, Sep 28, 2013.

1. #1 kiddosmile, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
    I had long blonde hair to my shoulders it took me 1 year to grow I looked very nice but everyone told me I looked ugly, I just wanted to fit in so I got a haircut now I look uglier than before and everyone is saying well that didn't help with your ugliness.

don't ever change because you want to fit in i cant explain how regretful i am now because of that haircut

2. wow.....great story, do you care so much about other peoples opinions you are going to let it negatively affect you? cause thats not the way to be homie. fuck all the haters.

3. my friends and family began telling me to take a haircut because we are embarrassed to walk with you

4. For the future:

1grow that shit out

2 if ppl don't wanna be seen with you, ok, that's their loss

3 enjoi, have fun with life.

Your good man, good luck.

5. Man.

Do what I do.

Just stop giving a flying fuck about other people.

I've had my hair for two years now, I get told I look like a lesbian every once and awhile and I just don't care.

If people don't wanna be seen with you, fuck em. They aren't your family or friends if they're calling you ugly.

6. Stay gold pony boy

7. all im saying man is dont let them get you down, is it fucked up? a little...but i know plenty of other motherfuckers who had or have the same shit goin on so just stop listening to the negativity and focus on the bigger picture till youcan get away from them.

8. It is pretty hard to stop giving a fuck about what people think about you. Just do what you want to, even if other people care and it bothers you, and eventually you'll lose your fucks

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 SmokeyHIsARealNigga, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
    look ma nothings gonna change, everything still remains the same
    i cant do what ten people tell me to do, so I guess I'll remain the same! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmUhYSr-e4