Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Changes you've noticed After you started smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tkd4000, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Yeah man when im blazed out i cant string words together for shit :confused_2:

Maybe i was a little strong saying the cons outweigh the pros straight up, what i was trying to say, is that this is only the case when you blaze too much. And i'm in need of a tolerance break, but yeh too much of anything is bad, right?

2. It's pretty fucking obvious that your egotistic if you think you're so fucking cool you can post about it.

3. Basically i start to feel a "floating" sensation and a warm fuzz if you will, comes over me. My vision gets a slight bit fuzzy when looking at lights. I just get happy ;)

4. same here.

but i still talk to random people in stores and stuff. just because.

5. Smokin 2-3 times a day 6-7 times a week has changed me quite a bit. Im a lot more stress free and i can understand where people are coming from better and all my thoughts are deeper. I sometimes seem to get depressed more but idk if that has to do with weed because i've been depressed before weed. Its helped me get out more and i've met tons of people from weed lol. It's deff. benifited me.

6. My grades have improved, I'm alot nicer to people, I'm not stressed out as much as I used to be, I look at life with more thoughtfulness, everything with more thoughtfulness, I tend to keep my mouth shut about dumb things.
    Only downers are the whole "illegal" prospect haha. and dad doesn't approve. but it's whatver, The pros outway my cons and life's better.

7. I don't spell words with apostrophes in the them as well. Get fucked up on plural vs. possessive. This would be a minor thing if it weren't for the fact that I graduated highest honors in English from a relatively prestigious university.

Still, small price to pay.

8. I honestly can't tell. I started to blaze when I was 14, right at the beginning of puberty.
    Puberty changes the mind as much as it changes the body..

So, I can't really account for what puberty changed and what weed changed. No regrets though..

Changes I've noticed since then mainly are that I'm a nicer guy, little less outgoing, wiser, more grounded/responsible.

9. I have become more relaxed. Im no longer rushing life. I also love the explosion of creativity when Im high. Music seems to have much more meaning.

10. I take WAAAY better notes in college when I'm high. My handwriting is different and cleaner looking.

Before, my notes were litterally pages of doodles.

11. i believe that i enjoy life in total when im high. even when im not high i have a better appreciation for the things in life.

12. i finally learned to budget. gotta have money for green and glass. but ive relaxed so much since i started and having been very against smoking for years ive come to realize its only fair to listen to everyones opinions about even things i completely disagree with. my ocds gotten better too. i even did way better in school too haha.

13. I feel way more relaxed the day after i toke. I wish i could afford to smoke every day so i could stay so relaxed. The only con i've noticed is i can't seem to think as fast the day after i smoke

14. When I am high I seem to think for myself. I don't just automatically believe what someone says just because they are in a position where it wouldn't be right for them to lie.

For example, teachers always told me how bad marijuana is, so I automatically believed them. But once I smoked, I realized it wasnt as bad as they said and I did a little research. I then realized that they had lied to me. Maybe not intentionally, but they were just repeating what had been told to them, which was a lie. But the point is I expected everything a teacher says is true before I smoked weed, but then it turned out they can be wrong.

Another example is religion.... everyone I knew seemed to be a Christian, no questions asked. It seemed as if that was the 'default.' Before I smoked weed I figured, 'Since so many people are Christians, it must be the right way.' I never even took the time to analyze the rationality of Chrisitany, or religion in general. I believe marijuana influenced me to start thinking logically, which in turn made me realize the logical fallacies of religion. And I am thankful for that.

15. I started researching more and didn't believe what everyone told me (like the above poster). I realized that you can't just blindly follow something, you have to do the research and decide for your self what you want to do.

I always became more open minded. I would be hanging out with people I would've never imagined hanging out with and I became much more friendly and accepting of all different types of people.

I also experimented with more drugs and liked getting fucked up more.. and my grades went down a little.

Also I gained around 5-10 pounds from munchies.

16. I have some problems with word recognition sometimes. I'll read one word that sort of looks like another and identify it as the other word, then read over it again and discover that I misread horribly.

17. I've gotten a LOT camler. I used to be a nervous wreck and snap at the slightest thing.

18. the most obvious change is i went pacifist and atheist after i started smoking, but its hard to tell whether that was because of the weed induced deep thinking or just a growing thing, since i started smoking in the 9th grade

19. My outlook on life is much more positive since I've started smoking. It changed me, for the better. I mean, when I started smoking I was in mass depression (sounds like a no-no kind of situation) but I'm a better person than I was before. I've learned to think more openly and be more open to new things, new ideas, to changes and different lifestyles. Its made me a more open and much more loving person. I've become a hippie since I started smoking, I strongly disagree with violence and I believe everybody is truely equal, no matter what our appearance is. We are all equal, no one is better than anybody else. I've learned to understand that life is...its own thing. Many things to learn, many things I don't know. I use to think I knew a lot, but I feel like I've opened my mind for the better. Its such a typical stoner thing to say, but its true. It has truely opened my mind for the better.

20. After i started smoking i noticed that i wanted to exceed at things more than what i had before... it was partly self defense...like if i was caught and i had bad grades, and didnt try to do anything i would labeled as a "typical loser stoner"
    But, i believe that ive been more productive since i started smoking, grades were higher and im more outgoing (socially) and just overall happier... i think ive become less argumentative and more laid back (personally) life. is. good

i hope this makes since im kinda baked:smoke: