Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Changes you've noticed After you started smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tkd4000, Nov 1, 2009.

1. I question authority

2. I have lost old friends and gained new friends. Some of my old friends have also started smoking, but i don't smoke with them that often. They always say i'm lying to them which i never do, it's very strange that's why i don't smoke with them that often. :smoke:

3. I'm more calm about things.
    Appreciate different kinds of music more.
    Appreciate life a lot more.

4. Lifes a lot better.

5. More social
    Better grades
    Deep thinker.

6. its a shitstorm with parents since its illegal and they are uneducated. Made me lots of friends and money/fun.

7. Maybe I am the minority, but I am actually more introverted when I am high.

8. Goods: makes me think deeply about things, brings out my creative/imaginative side, good for relaxing.
    Bads: Paranoia (doesn't induce it, just makes exisiting paranoia worse), insomnia, laziness, brain not as functional at everyday tasks, short term memory loss.

Soz 2 sound like a killjoy, im not anti-weed, i smoke it every day, but these are the changes I have experienced, may not be the same for everybody though I guess..

9. Positves:
    - It gets me to sleep without fail.
    - I can reflect a lot better, find the right pathway to take etc.
    - I can analyse situations a lot better, i am more aware of details.

Negatives:
    - I over-think, sometimes its better just to do something before thinking about the pros and cons.
    - I become lethargic and lazy.
    - Affects my confidence.

As with uttahnuttah above, my views are a lot like his, and in my opinion the cons outweigh the pros.

10. #30 piffcity09, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
    Yeah for me it's changed me a lot. I have become much more mature and chill. For example last night for the first time in a long time I hung with the guys I used to hang with all the time before I was smoking, they walked around with eggs throwing them at people and shit, I was just like WTF, call me a pussy but I don't even see the fun in that, then I remembered I usedto do that shit all the time back in the day. Smoking has changed me for the better.

And for me weed makes my confidencce higher (no pun intended) If i'm out with a bunch of people I don't know when high, i'll go talk to them, but if i'm sober i'll just be like -meh, i dont know them just leave them.

11. If the cons outweigh the pros then why do you smoke :confused:

12. Yea dude i have almost no cons about smoking besides my parents dont like it and i cant go to school high anymore :(

13. im more aggressive because of it lol only thing i notice when im sober but meh

14. more agressive?

15. I think aggressive was a bit strong lol im jus easily angered more when i aint smoked any bud and jus more angry. Might jus be me tho

16. I think a lot when I'm stoned...

About myself, life, my friends, but mostly my future. Sometimes I just sit and think what my life will be like if I do this or if I do that. I try to seriously envision myself waking up and getting ready for work and shit. Idk, I worry a lot about where my life is headed, even when I'm sober. So that's probably why.

I also started to love nature and space A LOT more. Looking at the trees or the stars... It just makes me feel so insignificant. How all this shit occurs naturally, how everyday planets collide, stars explode, fuckin weird ass animals fight for survival on some crazy far away planet. And here I am worrying about what some fat ass teacher is gunna write on the same piece of paper I wrote on. It's utterly stupid how much we get caught up on "life." How we all have this idea that you need to make as much money as you possibly can so that you can "improve" your life. When all life is really supposed to be is just enjoying existence, enjoying the fact that right now we're here.

Idk, its easy to lose yourself in your own mind when you're high. That's why I love it.:smoke:

17. Negatively effects your confidence? I get the exact opposite, when I'm high I have that extra dose of don't give a fuck in my system.

18. I have become very calm and take things way better. I have made many new friends through smoking, and it has made me a more social person, changing for the better.

19. i appreciate music way more and my social life is way better