Changes in life usually calls for buying a new vape

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LowEyesBigSmile, Jul 13, 2011.

1. #1 LowEyesBigSmile, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    Definetly have been some changes in my life lately. Been going through some things but never the less I move through life head held high and a smile on my face. I decdided to treat myself with the purchase of a new vape :hello:..Its my second vape and it has definetly made my week much better. Hands down more efficent and I've already ordered the attachment for my tube :D..

Cool story I know but just thought I'd share due to happiness its given me through rough times. Life is way to short to go through it worrying about things and I know this to be true. Between work and grad school I don't get alot of time to just chill without having something I know i need to finish. There are just small moments in the day that I really try to enjoy and vapeing is one of those times..

Anyone else love a good vape after a long day?

2. Before I go to work every morning, I set up my launch box, filled with bud and all. When I get home, I take a hot shower without the fan on, and vape afterwards in the steam, so lovely.

3. Nothing better than a good vape. I haven't used mine in over 2 weeks though. I have a DBV.

4. Purchase it at a head shop or online?

5. I fucked up my Deluxe Daddy. The glass piece that slips over the glass covering the element cracked.

6. online bro..my local places are over priced to say the least I thought I would try online..I needed a portable one for travel purposes..I went with the No2 and it more than meets my needs as far as porability is concerned..I read alot of bad reviews about it then got it and it turned out amazing so just goes to show I suppose you just have to take risks sometimes...but my next buy will most definetly be the SSV

7. I'm thinking about getting one, they're pretty expensive thoughhh

8. I think vaporizers are worth every dime spent bro...expecially if your willing to drop the money one time and get one you like

9. My buddy got a new job recently so in celebration we decided to go halfers on a new vape. Gonna get it Friday :D

10. Sounds awesome..

11. I wish I had better incite before I bought my vape. I see your a fan of basset hound and if that it you're dog he/she looks pretty cute. I love dogs/animals in general lol.

12. Congrats bro!! I hope you like yours as much as I do mine :hello:

Yep I am a huge dog fan..my family had a basset long ago and it was an amazing dog I loved it more than any I've ever had..Sadly it passed on but when it did I dedicated my GC account to him :) ..He lives on through my memories of him and stories of him here one GC :rolleyes:

13. Don't worry he'll be back in your life soon enough. In some form or another =].

14. That he will :rolleyes: ..

My vape attachment that hooks up to my tube will be here tomorrow morning!! :hello:
    I wait in anticipation :smoke: