change your identity, disappear or become someone else

Discussion in 'General' started by maxrule, Dec 29, 2009.

1. I'd fake my own death move to a diff country and make up a story there about how I was in a car accident and have amnesia then bang new life!

2. Find a city or town you like. Go to the city hall and tell them you were a home-birth and your parents never registered you with the city, and that you would like to apply for a birth certificate. They would rather have people in the system than not.

Once you get a birth certificate, you can do a lot... Go to social security office and tell them the same thing you told city hall, and present your new birth certificate. Get a new SSN.

Now you can open a bank account or get a job anywhere!

Good luck.

3. I'd probably follow the path that Mack and Charlie took to disappear from Mack's crazy dad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQfYzxxCRnM]YouTube - Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Suicide[/ame]

4. First of all, if you are looking to lose your current identity and take on another one, DO NOT cancel your credit cards, don't end your lease, don't close your bank accounts.

All three of those actions, when someone comes looking for you, will be indications that you were planning something.

If you have a lot of money in your bank account, months ahead of time, withdraw it slowly. Don't make it one big transaction, just take $100 here, $50 there. Make it seem like normal transactions.

And if you are changing identities, then basically you abandoning your current identity so who cares if someone else steels your old one. That might actually end up working in your favor if they do steel it.

The hard part is getting a Soc Sec # for your new identity. If you are applying for new one, they will want to know what happened to your old one, or why you didn't have one. And it doesn't really work for you to act like a recent immigrant and go through naturalization because they will want to see paperwork from your old country and they might deny you a visa.

I have heard of people finding someone about their same age, that has recently died or are very sick, and taking that person's identity when they die. If you had a substantial amount of money, you might be able to buy someone else's identity, at least their Soc Sec #, in exchange for a some amount of money to leave their family. But then they'd have to have their doctor put your Soc Sec or a fake on their death certificate.

And any of that will only work if you are making a comletely clean break. No calling old friends, no keeping in touch with your family. You want to be gone. You want the cops to think you got killed and the killer hid the body really well. Thus why some identity theft after your disappearance might work in your favor. They might think that some sort of foul play was involved just based on that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. is it possible to get some assistance from you?:cool:

6. cloner_357 need to talk

7. Just make sure you don't go off into the Alaskan wildness without a guide or any knowledge of the area and bring plenty of food. :p

8. any suggestion?

9. sucks when you have identifying signs on record
    short of having it removed, i'd be fucked for an i.d. change so
    step 1.tattoo removal-modify appearance
    step 2. links-traces need to be destroyed
    step 3. severe all contact with friends/family
    step 4. move
    step 5. obtain new i.d.
    i mean we have tons og illegals everywhere in Canada and U.s. can't be that hard
    ..just inconvient

10. no leave it still going. burn of your finger prints with a certain type of acid

and then read this

• Like Like x 1
  11. My DNA is already in the Govt database, so no go.

• Like Like x 1
  12. i remember there is a way to change it but i cant remember how

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. I actually did this not too long ago. It's not as hard as you would think. I lived in a shitty small town in Massachusetts. I decided it wasn't my scene anymore a few months back. I quit my job, closed out my bank account, got a new cell phone & number, and deactivated my facebook. I'm now residing in southern California and couldn't be happier. Hardly any of my family or people I knew back in Massachusetts even know I did this. It's been one of the most freeing and enjoyable experiences I've done in my 21 years of life and I highly recommend it.

14. how can i contact you?

15. we need to talk ladybrah friendly chat

16. Lol ^ talk about a rapeyvibe.com

I've been kind of off the grid for a handful of years. I have credit cards but they're only active to make it look like I'm a Canadian resident for dat dere free health care. When they eventually link health care, taxes, passport information and all that into one system I'm sure they'll catch on and disqualify me. It's actually harder to get on the books when you've never been legit than to drop everything and "disappear". I have a hell of a time traveling through airports in North America because I barely exist on paper (never paid taxes, no official residence, self-employed and paid under the table, no registered vehicles, passport full of stamps, etc).

17. Lol, damn. Old ass thread revive.

18. I would want to trade lives with my wife for a day. She has a lot of issues and problems mentally and I just want to know what goes through her mind sometimes. Probably a lot worse than I think though.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. That escalates quickly

20. Easy. This is how I did it:

[​IMG]