Change? YEA. Heres your chance.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by HighAsFuck247, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Lets stop infecting people with backwater already and quit committing suicide. They are gonna spill so much blood that everyone commits suicide or kills each other. Microsoft is the trap and the concentration camp is War.

2. huh? kinda sounds like youre having a dark trip

3. This might as well have been written in Mandarin Chinese...

OP, care to elaborate a bit more, or is this the part where even you re-read your post and go "man, WTF was I thinking..." :D

4. What the fuck is going on in this thread?

5. If you can't tell what god people are in, then GTFO of grasscity. OG's only. And your robo disrespect for me trying to save your life. Alright goodbye the bars are in place.

6. Osama is wtf is going on in your head. Thats half a brain at war. Congratulations.

7. Its up to you to get the intelligence, I can slam it in your head, just wake up.

8. Book of eli Microsoft bitch. Dumb shits.

9. How difficult is it to understand? You switch God's constantly, the answer to peace is right in your face. Why won't you switch to this God? Because MS is blocking you with hatred. Hatred pulls you from God. So were gonna have to get a hell of a lot more people to join if change is what you want. Otherwise you've committed suicide and homicide.

10. In Obama.. half a brain in Microsoft which worships war. You can't talk about truth in the devils name and neither can you comprehend it. Man... WTF WAS YOU THINKING?

11. Someones too high...

12. Someone is in the Lord. Which has a split brain and is not in God. Whose too high? The ones not in
    God, they are paranoid and stoning the world. Too high on war to get the truth. I'm just too powerful when I'm sober, so your robojealous. I have the power of the Sun.

13. Wait......What?

14. RObo DEA.. and i'm trying to free you. Trust in that God and see what happens.

15. Does this have anything to do with legalization?:confused_2:

16. The software company is making me hate god by filling me full of hate, and I am going to kill myself and someone else if I continue to listen to them? Are you using Microsoft as a antagonist in your new religion because your computer crashed recently?

17. ....The fuck is going on in this thread and in OP's head?

18. Dude someone translate for me please

19. #20 Colts, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
    [​IMG]

Troll? What does this have to do with MJ legalization..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.