Change Username

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by RobHecht, Apr 25, 2006.

1. I understand that under certain circumstances people can change their usernames? How do I contact the administrator to change my username?

2. Since you have only 37 posts I can tell you now that you're not eligable for a name change. That is only done under extreme circumstances and only allowed for members that have high posts counts and have been contributing members over the years to the growth and success of the forums.

It's also something that Reform MaryJane Laws and I (we're the forum Admins) leave soley at the discretion of the owner/webmaster Superjoint, though we both have access to that function.

Changing names can really screw up the history and integrity of the forums which is why we don't allow it except under extreme circumstances for very old school users. In fact, in the 4 years I've been here I can't recall a user being granted a name change off the top of my head.

With only 37 posts and being a member for just 6 days, I can tell you that Superjoint will veto the name change. The best we can offer you is to register under a different name.