Change.org is still running strong and updated, DON'T LOSE HOPE!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ACDCrocker, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I know it took a while, but change.org's ideas section has finally been updated and has given each of the winning ideas its own webpage to organize ideas on how to go about with the advocacy campaigns.

Check out marijuana legalization's page here:
    http://www.change.org/ideas/view/legalize_the_medicinal_and_recreational_use_of_marijuana

PEOPLE, do not lose hope on this! MPP is the sponsor, and they are a serious group. This can go far, but it needs help from all of you. The only way this will fail is if you let it...no more of this bullshit "what can I do" attitude. If you want to see change in America, you have to put some effort into it.

2. Nice. Thanks for posting. Hopefully many Americans will see the site and be exposed to some new thinking on the matter.

3. thats a respectable homepage... lets hope some change comes of this

4. yeah i clicked the link but now what?

5. Their "open plea" video to Obama doesn't ask what we voted for, which was legalisation (including recreational use)

6. That video was produced a while ago, before the change.org site started asking for peoples' ideas. I think they just put up some content "placeholders" on the site for now that are applicable.

7. There's a new video up. An MPP spokesperson discusses the Phelps story.

EDIT: BTW, it's an interview on CNN...not just some webcast.

8. where did you find that page? when I go to change.org and click causes its not in there. I also searched 'marijuana' in the search field and it said "no causes match you search."

9. At the top of the page, on the right there's a link that says "Ideas"

10. Cool, I just supported it. Legalization is actually getting a ton of support relative to the other issues.