Change.org idea Legalize Marijuana is about to break 20,000 supporters

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 2MuchSkunk2Nite, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Already put my name in the hat!!! Time for you to do the same.

2. Im #19,902 :)

3. 19,952 : p

4. I want to be the 20k vote :rolleyes:

5. 1961, we are so close!

6. These petitions are definitely doing great job showing massive support for legalization, but I think doing more protests (like the planned D.C. Sit In on 4/20) would amplify our idea tenfold or so.

btw, 18 to go!

7. Wow that is climbing pretty fast. 22 more supporters in the last 45 minutes.

8. I agree protests do a lot more because people can't just ignore them. I'll be going to some coming up. It will be nice to hang out with people who actually feel as strongly about this same issue. I wish there was a calendar for protests. The only ones I know of are 4/20 and 5/2.

9. already passed 20,000 and 5, I'll register soon enough, God all of a sudden, marijuana is becoming more and more closer to being legalized.

10. You know what strikes me as interesting? They keep making us revote and revote and revote, now to me, it seems like they are trying to sneak a vote in where the marijuana advadcates don't know about it, hoping we won't vote as much for it, and making it drop off the initiative, THEN they will take action with the other things.....thoughts? crazy stoned rant? quite possibly.

-BW

11. Soon we will be telling our kids of a time where the government tried to ban marijuana use, and was horrible unsuccessful.

12. funny, if they did legalize it it might be harder for kids to get

13. 20,018! :D

This issue still isn't public enough.
    Too many people don't even think about marijuana or the harm caused by the prohibition.

People need to be asking why money is being spent arresting people for engaging in an activity that creates no victims. Since the activity creates no victims, arresting people for engaging in it benefits NOBODY.

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

14. I'm not seeing where to vote. I keep trying and find it easy to support other things but I don't see how to support the legalization movement?

What's up with that?

15. This page he links you to is the Legalize Marijuana Section of the site. In this section are many ideas that you can sign petitions on. There is no petition for the section itself, only for individual ideas. All you do is press the big red "Support" button over at the right.

16. Ah. Appreciate it.

17. Just sent a letter to High Times notifying them. Maybe we can get some press.