Change One Word...

Discussion in 'General' started by SomethingHeroic, Jul 26, 2009.

1. This is a game I saw on another site. I will post a sentence (i.e. The cast fell off.) and the person who posts after me will change one word in the sentence to form a new sentence (i.e. The towel fell off). Then the Poster after that will change one word in that sentence (i.e. The towel flew off.) etc. I hope this works! Here is our sentence:

I knew this bud was not the mythical, Rainbow Unicorn strain I had been searching for!

2. I knew this bud was not the mythical, Rainbow Shart strain I had been searching for!

3. I knew this meth was not the mythical, Rainbow Shart strain I had been searching for!

4. I knew this bud was not the mythical, unicorn rainbow strain I've had been looking for

5. I knew this bud was not the mythical, Rainbow Shart meth I had been searching for!

6. We knew this bud was not the mythical, Rainbow Shart meth I had been searching for!

7. We knew this taco was not the the mythical rainbow shart meth I had been searching for.

8. We knew this taco was not the the holy rainbow shart meth I had been searching for.

9. We knew this taco was not the the holy rainbow shart breath I had been searching for.

10. We knew this taco was not the holy rainbow shart meth Chuck Norris had been searching for.

11. We knew this taco was really the holy rainbow shart meth Chuck Norris had been searching for

12. We knew this meth was really the holy rainbow shart meth Chuck Norris had been searching for

13. We guessed this meth was really the holy rainbow shart meth Chuck Norris had been searching for

14. We guessed this meth was really the holy rainbow shart meth Chucky Cheese had been searching for

Wow this isn't amusing at all yet. I think it's because the starting sentence blew.

15. We guessed this meth was really the purple rainbow shart meth Chucky Cheese had been searching for

16. We window this meth was really the purple rainbow shart meth Chucky Cheese had been searching for

17. We knew this meth was really the purple rainbow shart meth Chucky Cheese had been searching for

now it makes sense, because someone screwed it up...

18. We knew this meth was really the purple rainbow shart meth Chucky Cheese had been sucking for.

19. We knew this meth was really the purple rainbow shart meth frankenberry had been sucking for

20. We knew this duck was really the purple rainbow shart meth frankenberry had been searching for