change of strategy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2FootBong, Oct 27, 2011.

1. so ive been having trouble finding a girlfriend since i started blazing. i dont wana date some bitch who doesnt smoke, but every time i try to chat up a bitch who does, i find out something fucked up about her. most of the time its that they dip their weed in pcp or some shit... i dont wana go out with someone who does that. the most recent one i was after, i found out she gave a friend of mine a bj, what a whore. another one i saw her walking out of school early with blood all over her arms,
    realized she cuts herself... wtf. so i decided that i need to just find some girl who doesnt blaze and introduce her... because im sick of all the fucked up bitches who have never smoked weed without dipping it in pcp or mixing with crack... its just fucked up. i dont think any girl in my school only smokes, they all do messed up shit too. so, ive been talkin to this girl who doesnt smoke at lunch for awhile now, and i figure ive got at least a 50% shot with her. but like i said i dont wana go out with someone who doesnt smoke... she doesnt know i blaze, im plannin to tell her tommorow that i do and ask if she wants to... was trying to talk to her about it today, but this annoying kid wouldnt get out of my face talking about airsoft. im hoping she wont be one of those anti-drug bitches, but i doubt she could try to say weeds bad for u because of the two classes i have with her, i regularly get the highest grades of the whole class.

so, fellow blades, wish me luck! ive never tried to introduce a girl to smoking before, ill have to see how it goes. anyone have success in introducing a non smoker to weed?

2. Go to church and meet all the innocent sex deprived upper class females there. Convert them to your evil ways. Profit. All it costs is the money for a nice shirt or two and your soul.

3. Your school must be messed up.

Good luck, she might like the idea and might not. If not... on to the next one.

4. I have introduced 2 girls into smoking. They make you light the bowl and stuff for them if they don't know how (i had to do it both times). Try to teach them how to inhale and hold it and stuff like that. The first hit they usually inhale, pull mouth away, and exhale nearly instantly, kinda funny if you stoned. Good luck tho man

5. I dated this one bitch who I introduced to weed, turned out horrible. Her dad smoked and she knew. When we started smokin together she told everyone, and word got to her youth pastor who's a cop. Then one day my door gets kicked in and the damn cops put me in cuffs, search my house with dogs, don't find shit and let me go. Her door got kicked in and her dad went back to jail, who was already on probation.

6. [quote name='"Demented"']Your school must be messed up.

Good luck, she might like the idea and might not. If not... on to the next one.[/quote]

Lol thats what I was thinking. Sounds like crazy ass girls...

Haha that fucking sucks. Just keep looking you'll find that special one soon! :D

7. It sounds like you are trying to attract a descent girl.

How do you present yourself to the ladies you admire? To quote an old saying, “like attracts like.” If you want to get with a young lady who is nice and studious, first take an honest look at yourself and consider what you have to offer such a fine woman.

It is an evolutionary failing among men that we often perceive the best in ourselves. Call it selective blindness. While often a wonderful source of confidence, it can also make us stupid about why a girl would not want to give us the time of day.

If you can learn to see past these blinders, and honestly address negatives in your life for the better, you will go far.

As for admitting marijuana usage:

I would suggest you engage her in intelligent conversation about the topic, instead of just blurting out that you smoke.

What do you know about cannabis, aside from the fact that you enjoy it?

Have you watched any of the recommended documentaries about the history of marijuana, its legal status, and the medicinal effects? (The Union, is a good place to start.) Not only will you demonstrate a level of knowledge sure to impress, but you will be better equipped to educate and to counter any wrong information that may have already influenced her opinion.

The topic of medicinal marijuana legalization is rather hot in the US right now. Ask her if she has been following the recent news coming out of California. You can then touch on the many scientifically substantiated medicinal uses for the herb. This line of conversation can easily segue to the topic of recreational legalization, and her opinions on that.

The added bonuses of this approach is that you need not admit you smoke until you have a better understanding about her position on it. As long as cannabis remains prohibited in your jurisdiction, you should always strive to maintain safety first.

You must demonstrate respect for her and her opinions. It may be that she simply isn't interested. If that is the case, you can safely move on.

Don't rush it. Get to know her for her before you start talking about marijuana. Otherwise, I fear that your ‘quest' to find a nice girl who smokes risks being both shallow and one-dimensional. I cannot imagine a fulfilling ending coming from such single-minded dating methodology.

Peace.

8. Kids these days with their weedcrack.

9. I remember being in high school once:rolleyes: