Change of plans

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by redline, Sep 27, 2008.

1. #1 redline, Sep 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
    Initial plan:

Meet up with my friend, get high.
    Go to football game
    Get High
    Chill (possibly a bj if I could set it up, but prolly not lol)

What happened:

I show up at the tailgate, a kid I was kind of friends with says he can get my an 1/8 of really good shit for 65. Kinda pricey, but most of the stuff in the area is schwag anyway so whatever its worth it for a fun night. So i'm waiting for him, and in the meanwhile these 2 kids hear the music in the car and like it com over and recognize us and ask us if we want to smoke. I do. They say stay put there picking it uop and will be back.

About an hour later. These 2 kids that have been starting shit with my friend show up at our tailgate. We are in a car, they walk past and start yelling shit and acting all cocky. My friend gets out of the car. I step out. My friend goes to the trunk and pulls out a baseball bat. I realise this is bad and try to intervene. My friend repeatedly smashes the grtound with the bat and calls them fags and stuff. I take the bat, talk him down and we chill ou, the other 2 kids walked away. I still havent gotten any weed.

30 mins later. Nobody shows up with my weed, fun. The 2 kids drive out of tailgate and tell us they'll see us at the game. We debate going. We leave for the game. Me and my other friend know its a bad idea. My first friend, he just wants to kill them.

We arrive and walk up to the stadium. I'm trying to find someone with weed. As we walk up we notice a group of people. Is the 2 kids. With a 6'6" 220lb. kid. We laugh at him. They walk towards us. We go into the stadium. We stay there for a little while. We leave at halftime and otice they are following us. Heres the background:

I train BJJ and Muy Thai, fairly new to both, but I can hold my ground pretty well. I've been on accutane for 5 months. I cant fight. My one friend plays rugby with me, hes amazing at it. He's a blackbelt in 2 things, but idk bay be bullshido arts not sure. He can fight though, used to live in philly and has been in enough. My third friend dosent fight at all and dosent want to. Other kids have 2 total douchebags straight off of hotchickswithdouchebags.com, minus the chicks of course. They have 1 huge guy wih a hoodie who got expelled from school and like went to jail. 2 douchebags square up on my other friends. I get the fucking tower.

I try to make jokes. They dont laugh. I'm a funny guy, doesn't phase me. A kid intervenes. I'm happy. One of the dbags pushed my friend that dosen't like fighting. My other friend grabs the bat (We are back at his car). The big guy gets 3 feet from me. A cop plls up and just parks in a shadowy area.

Alot of tension and yelling, they back off and tell us this is our last warning, as much as I want to do something, I physically cant. I spark a small J and don't finish it and don't; get high, just needed to chill out this has been going on for 45 mins. about now. Perfect timing a group of drunk and high friends come out. They are all big kids. They slip my homicidal friend a knife. Nobody else saw it. Other kids come back towards us. Fight almost ensues. They drive away. I'm still sober and in a bad mood, I need to chill.

I text a girl and ask if she has any friends that like giving bj's. She thinks i'm joking. We drive to her and her friends. Her friends dont like giving bj's for real. I'm mad. we decide to get pizza and chill. Afer an hour my other friend calls and says hell pick me up and well smoke. Finally, I need to calm my nerves. We drive for 30 mins and cnt find a single dealer, we called over 7 people. I go home.

I didn't get high. I didn't get a bj. I almost got fucked up by a huge guy. My friend almost killed someone and we almost went to jail. thats my night.

2. haha "yo whats up .. do you or any of your fiends wanna give me dome.. im not feeling so great right now."

3. "hey, do you have any friends that could suck me off at the moment?" :laughing: man that's good stuff :p

Shitty situation though, I know what you mean about not being able to fight because you're on Accutane, it's lame.

P.S. How's your acne looking after five months, almost gone?

4. What does Accutane do and how does it make it so that you can't fight? Just curious not trying to be a douche.

5. Accutane is an acne medicine, it's the BEST acne medicine you can be on. There can be severe side-effects such as hearing voices, violent tantrums, severe depression and even suicide (which I think is a load of shit for some reason). You have to have blood tests takien monthly and it his highly regulated by the government. In my case I can't get into a fight, because they'd think it's the medicine making me go crazy. I am thinking it's the same for redline, but I could be wrong.

here's the wikipedia for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accutane

Sorry to hi-jack the thread :p

6. Damn sounds intense my doc just gave me some pill works great just makes your very back molars turn black, but doesn't damage them and they work/feel fine. Thanks again

7. Ya know, thats great and all....

But usually walking up to girls saying "hey, wanna give me dome" doesn't work out too well.. unless they say "20 dollars".

My plan:

Getting out of this thread.

-AFD

8. Yea a lot of people don't get many symptoms. I have the regular dry skin and chapped lips, but I also have some depression issues and I'm using marijuana medically for that. The big problem though is that I cant move very well, apparently hardened tendons or something, and I get injured really easily. I haven't been able to work out for 5 months because i'm so injury prone, and it's like KILLING ME!!!! As for the acne, it's like gone and my skin is soooo soft.

9. Okay that shit was hilarious.

10. shit i rather do that than sit here bored of my ass being sober with most of my friends in college.