Change from GH 3 grow part series

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by dev1, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Hiya

Ive been using the 3 part GH grow series. Grow micro bloom.

Its very good. In combination with cal mag and silicon for plants.

Do you guys have experience with organic solutions the nutrients that you can recommend please.

Theres tons out there but thought id ask about peoples experience and suggestions.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You mean like organic certified liquid nutrients? Or are you looking to build a living soil with these nutrients present? If you're looking for product recommendations you may not find it here, but if you're looking to replace most of those products entirely, you're in the right spot.

My regime includes kelp meal, blood/bone meal, rice hulls, volcanic rock, azomite, gypsum, black strap molasses, AACT'S, potassium silicate, aloe and coconut, barley and corn SST seed sprout teas. As well as the workhorse; the worms

EDIT; check the stickied threads in the organic section and the book 'Teaming With Microbes' for a good start

Sent from my SM-G903W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hi. Yes an organic liquid. So a organic replacement for my chemical replacement.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ah I see, unfortunately I have a limited knowledge of what's available out there in terms of bottled nutes, hopefully another blade could shed some light for you.

Although in my opinion if you're transitioning to organic bottled nutrients while still using nutritionally inert medium, your 'final destination' may be no till eventually anyway. You could save yourself some time and switch to no till, however I am very biased haha

Sent from my SM-G903W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. forget the bottles, mix your own reusable, water only, organic soil. you will get better results with less work and way cheaper.

Easy Organic Soil Mix for Beginners
    No-Till Gardening: Revisited