Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chances of passing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by haxdcorecinderella, Sep 3, 2013.

1. I have a drug test tomorrow-Wed. I plan on going in at 8am. Smoking history clean for 45 days then I hit a gravity once a day small hits of kush for bout 5 days stopped for two days drink roughly 40oz before the test and passed. Then I hit a gravity once a day of mids for maybe 7 days realized how I needed to stop bc I didn't wanna go to jail again. I've been clean 9 days Wed.

For my test tomorrow I wanna try and dilute as much as possible.
    during the 9 days I've been pop free have been this whole time. Ate semi good. I've drink cranberry, pomagranate, water water water
    I plan on drinking a bottle of water every hour til the test starting from 2pm til 4am then at 5am go to 2 bottles then at 7am drink 3. Each hour I will pee once. I also have two bottles of Gatorade 32oz I wanna throw them im from 12-2am I have cranberry juice30oz to add in from 4pm-8pm.

Does anyone think I could pass?
    How much water is recommended to dilute?
    Wanna share yur dilute story plse do?

2. Weed stays in your system for a minimal of 90 days There are only 2 ways you can get that weed out of your system in time

3. #3 haxdcorecinderella, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    Thanks for not answering anything.
    I kno how long it can stay in yur system.
    Thats why im talkn bout dilution

4. Cop niacin at cvs or something

5. yu
    Said was there are two ways yu can get it out in time didnt say how ive been doing what i said and ive got some pretty clear pee about..

I cant take niacin i had a weird reaction the last three times i took it to try and pass
    Tthats why im trying all fluids.
    Thanks tho

6. you can buy stuff to pass the test no?

7. I could buy somwthing but i wanna do it naturally.
    My test from two weeks ago when i used this method
    It came back as diluted i hit a grav that monday night was clean til wed. Then i hit a grav once a day.. so so
    Now i tested today using the same method and it was even clear rhan the last time so i have a good 7 days before i go see her to pass again
    The only thing i did diff today from last time was eat a sausage biscuit on the way.. lol i was hungry.

8. Not to be a downer but I think one of 2 things will happen.
    You'll fail.
    You'll have to go back and re-test because your pee is so damn diluted.

Is this for a job? Good luck.