Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chances of passing a hair test with 20 macujos

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by worriedman420, Jan 19, 2018.

1. #1 worriedman420, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    good evening all,
    Would first like to mention that i am new to the site

Anway,

I like many who came before me I am faced with a hair test in the near future that i am having a nervous break down over

A little info about myself
    I am a white male, 5’6 180lb who does cardio about 3-5 times a week with thick black hair and i have not engaged in toking since the first week of november of 2017 and i would smoke all day everyday out of a vape pen. Before this the last day i smoked was oct. 10th and was a heavy user all throughout september, like all day every day heavy user, using the same method to enjoy the greatest substance on this planet. before September (june-august) i had only smoked 2 days a week again using the same method; a vape pen. And before that i was a HEAVY user in college, im talking about 5-10 bong rips (if not more) daily in addition the occasional phat blunt & joint tossed in on the weekends while at college. Added note, since june of 2017 ive lost about 85 lb. idk if that is relevant to the answers im trying to achieve. Anyway fast forward to now, about 58 days clean and i have a hair test coming up, not exactly sure but i have the job interview this monday. Anyway im kind of freaking out about it because as we all know the hair test is a tokers mortal enemy. So anyway ive started the macujo method with og aloe ridd and have done so 3 times already in one day alone (yesterday 1/17/18) and plan on having 20 macujos done by next Thursday the 25th (i know it sounds extreme but believe me its better safe or sorry in the position im in). In addition ive had thoughts about a bleach/redye x2. Again i have black thick hair that I believe grows at a slightt above average speed and i know its harder to detoxify that type of hair hence the 20 macujos + 2 bleach/redye

Im in desperate need for advice
    Please help a fellow toker out

2. I could be completely ignorant by saying this as I've never had to deal with hair tests...but what can they do if you just shave your head

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. I plan on shaving my body hair two nights before the test and if i shave my head (no hair except for eyebrows) there is a 10/10 chance ill automatically fail

4. What if you're supporting your best friend whose battling cancer and wasn't thinking about the test..

5. Nah man its just not an option. Just gonna bleach my hair 3-4 times as an added precaution

6. Man I hate to say this but I think you might be in for it. Remember the hair closest to your head is the most recent activity, so the hair that they're gonna clip could test positive if you smoked way back when. Your hair grows at 0.5 inches a month so try to recreate a timeline with that and your current hair length. I.E.: If you have 2 inch hair, the bit they're gonna take will show what's been going on 4-5 months ago.

Don't shave your body or cut your hair off, and I have never heard good things about those hair solutions and detox drinks working. Hair is the hardest method to beat, if you can even consider it beatable since the only surefire way is prevention or a wig lol. And I've never heard of anyone wearing a wig and trying it.

Why are you being tested? I would refuse it if possible and just wait and apply later if its a job opportunity.

7. You dont think a couple bleach & redyes l

8. Could save me??

9. Not sure if you did this search but it looks like some have found success...
    Search Results for Query: passed a hair test | Grasscity Forums

Other than that...as the other mentioned it seems you could cut a couple inches and be safer if you have not smoked since Nov. Or if the test comes back pos. for MJ...tell them you were in CO or WA or OR a couple months ago and yes shared a LEGAL joint with friends. Then say that was the only time you smokeed and prove it by demanding an on the spot piss test.

10. This is for a state job so i dont believe that excuse will fly. I already know it will be a hair/UA test. Deff going to shave my body hair and cut my hair to about an inch

11. Havent taken the test yet. Haven’t even gotten a test date, but i did the mac method only 4 times and passed a hair confirm test

12. #13 reality bites hard, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
    just so you know nexxus stopped producing aloe rid in 2006 , test clear was re bottling product for a short while after that. But once they made a real label 2012? they used trademark infringing ALOE RID trademark on bottle and the actual product inside was a blue green not the true emerald green of aloe rid thus it was basically counterfeit . They created the proplyene glycol nonsense ( PG is a wetting agent does noting ) scheme to sell Shampoo all METHODS are just useless scehms to sell shampoo that they say doesnt work on real use , so you need the method GET THAT ? NEXXUS SENT LEGAL NOTICE TO people end of 2017 to stop using its image and name as they were letting the mark die . Nexxus let test clear get away with this for years and did nothing . they changed name to TOXIN RID . still use all the same wording old style aloe TOXIN RID pumped from gallons so people thing toxin rid is aloe rid . So mac method is a schem to sell shampoo like aloe rid which is no different than suave for 150bucks . most dont need anything then think the method WORKED .