Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chances of passing a DT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fatpride111, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Been smoking 1-3 times a day for months now, just reg, and out of a decent sized bowl. more specifically, about a half O of reg a week. I just now decided to quit after being busted by the cops, but Ive been job hunting for a few days now, and most require to pass a DT.

What are my chances of passing if I use a detox drink, or what other method could I use to help pass so I can start saving up for the damn tickets :(

2. Nah, just drink alot of water, and take some niacin, or B- stuff. Depending on your weight you Could have it out of you in a week or 2.

3. Even for as much as I smoked before? Ive been hitten the pipe good for a good year or so. Before I cut back to 1-3 times a day, I was tokin up like 7+ times a day easily.

4. Homie, listen. I was in the same predicament with you except I was smoking much more, all Kine, and I didn't get busted. But, I had a DT coming up. Look up the Sergel method. It worked for me.

Or, you can buy those drinks for like $50 at headshops.
    Other ways I've heard is drinking massive amounts of water to flush your system, and using creatine which is a weightlifting supplement I use. If you go that route, it requires also drinking lots of water, and buy Creatine Monohydrate at GNC, or whatever local place you have.

5. I keep hearing niacrin pills are theway to go, I just dont know where to get them, GNC i assume?

I can take a 1-2 week break, as I kinda have too now since i got busted. But the thing is, I dont know when Ill be called in for a job interview.

How do those detox drinks work? If it 100% covers me up just in the mean time while I give them my urine sample, then Ill just use the money I saved from buying the creatine, or niacrine pills and use it on that instead. Mainly because I may or may not have alot of time to clear my system out.

6. The detox drinks I think have a 100% pass rating.
    In most of the detox drinks, creatine is a key ingredient.
    I have used the detox drink too without a problem if that helps.

7. oh damn, well in that case Ill just look into those drinks.

how long do they take to work, or how do you go about taking it before a test? chug it?