Chances of getting laid on a cruise?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushbar, Mar 22, 2013.

1. #1 kushbar, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
    why people say this?

2. Yea i went ona party cruise last year. They're were soooo many loose chicks for the taking, but fuck those places turn pretty rank after the first few nights. Specially because of all the unmentionables floating around. Only bit of advice when its dark stay the fuck away from the edge of the boat.

Edit: probably wont be that way onb your cruise if parents are coming as well. But just remember on the first night, every girl wants to fuck a stranger.

3. what's up with the edge of the boat

4. #4 kushbar, Mar 22, 2013
    ridiclous

5. you're out in the middle of the ocean on a huge arse ship, everyones drinking and if you fall or get pushed over you are without a doubt fish food.

6. #6 kushbar, Mar 22, 2013
    yeah....

7. [quote name='"DAVlD"']what's up with the edge of the boat[/quote]

People will grab you by the ankles and toss your ass overboard.

8. the *ship* was pretty massive and yea it just has like night clubs and bars for the evening then activities during the day. From memory there was at least 8clubs/bars not to mention restuarants. Mostly people in their twenties and early 30s.

And yea there will be unmentionables on the cruise for sure. If you look around you'l be able to spot people who aren't just drunk. Id take some buds with you in your underwear so you got something to mellow out to.

9. No shit kushbar, there are people out there that will do this if they see the opportunity.

10. #10 kushbar, Mar 22, 2013

11. #11 Fear Factory, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013

im not being sarcastic. That shit happens more then you'd read about. There are nutcases that do that shit, cause if no one sees it happen then its a perfect simple murder. And where do you go when youre drunk and you want to get some quiet time or feel like shit. To the edge of the boat...

All im saying is stay safe dude.

12. Aye man who knows?
    Maybe while your flirting with a hottie her man get jealous and sees you alone at night near the railing.
    Not saying its gonna happen but when theirs hot girls involved on a cruise there's always some jealous guys too.

13. most ppl on cruise are families or couples... you may get lucky if you bump into a group of girls

14. i'll remember that next time you fall off the boat

15. For me it's been really hit or miss.

The first time I went on a cruise I was 17, with family. On a 7 day trip I ended up hooking up with 2 1/2 girls... had sex with two, and made out and messed around with another. Was fucking great.

Next time was like two years later... I was expecting the same type of experience. WRONG.. Didn't hook up with any one once. Not only did I not hook up with any one, the attempts I made were heartily rejected.

I've heard the same thing with friends, either you get lucky and you have a wild time. Or you just end up drinking a lot, eating a ton, and enjoying the cruise. lol

16. Man you must of been smashed to hook up with 1/2 a girl:p

17. She was clearly in a wheel chair.... and i was making out with some fine bitch at a bar on my cruise, we went back to my room, which was also her room, then i realized she was my girlfriend and we came together... boy was i trashed that night.. :cool:

18. Bitches love cruises. the ocean will get her wet.

19. I see what you did there..

20. I had my first/only threesome on a cruise. I was away from home for school and hadnt seen my parents in awhile so i decided to go on vaca w them, on a cruise. One late night i was at the bar alone and started chattin up this very open bisexual female couple. One thing led to another, we headed back to their room and yadda yadda yadda it twas awesome.