Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chances of getting caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djeremy75, Feb 4, 2012.

1. What's up guys.
    I've always smoked with friends at their houses where it was allowed, but now I want my own weed.
    The only problem is, I'm scared of getting caught with it in my car after getting it.
    I also can't keep it in the house because I'm staying with a family member and they definitely don't want it in their house.
    I live in a very rural place, I was wondering if it'd be dangerous to hide it in a tree in a field a walking distance away, then smoke it there?
    Thanks guys.

2. Get yourself a mason jar and try and find a place in your car you can store it. My friend drives a Uconn and he keeps his stash under the carpet. He cut a peice so its very hard to find. Try and look around for somewhere to hide it in your ride. Always drive safely and you'll be fine.

3. 1:2 ratio

4. transport it in a safe in your car and to store it burry it in your yard. dont leave a map to where it is because if a cop sees it they can go dig it up and charge you

5. I still live with my parents in a gated community. I smoke all the time. Just hide it in ur car and keep both set of keys so if u need to move it or something u can. Or find a drawer that no one looks in and stash it there. There are so many ways to hide bud that are obvious but not so obvious, you just gotta get the fear of getting caught out of ur mind and you'll be fine. I've been doing it for years and my parents are completely anti pot.. And my mom is completely oblivious to the fact I've been smoking on the side of our house for 5years lol.

6. Thanks guys. I'm not worried about getting caught by my parents or anything, just the police!

7. #7 GreenCrackYUM, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    Yeah I used to be the same way, then I got arrested for possession. Now I am the same way again, but worse, only I know my rights and I drive very careful.

But anyways, find a gooood spot to hide it in your car and just follow every law. Completely stop at every stop sign, don't run red lights, use turn signal for every turn, drive the speed limit, and make sure your brake lights work. I prefer to pick up during the day so I don't have to worry about my tag lights being out or a headlight going out or something.

Preferably keep it in a mason jar to prevent smell, and if you DO happen to get pulled over, exercise your rights.. but DON'T act like a punk and be a smartass or anything. Be respectful and if he asks to search for whatever reason just say you are in a hurry and need to get going. If he says he will call a dog, still refuse. A lot of the time they can't get a K9 so they will just let you go.

But if you follow my steps then you have literally 0 chance to pulled over in the first place.

Good luck.

EDIT:

This is true as well.. a cop isn't going to go dig up your backyard because they found a treasure map leading to an eighth of weed. That is the silliest thing I have ever heard.

8. I'm pretty sure none of these people know what they're talking about. The cops can't just go dig in your backyard because they found a "weed map"...

As for keeping it in your car: I'd strongly advice against it. If you get pulled over, and they so much as suspect you're under the influence, they can search your car. If they find it, you're charged with DUI and possession. (At least that's how it works where I'm from).

Keep it anywhere but in a car. Under your rug, in a bush, etc. I'm sure you'll find somewhere!

9. Get a small airtight container and hide it in your room somewhere or keep it in the bottom of a backpack in the airtight container. Get creative with your stash spots.

10. Keeping your shit in your house is probably the best place, how often do you have cops over?

11. About a 69.69% of chance of getting caught with it in your car, if you hide it in a tree there's a 60% chance of it working all the time.

12. lmao it's Yukon bro

13. i have an open bag of dank in my desk drawer at college. don't be worried my friend, you'll be fine if you get a mason jar. did i mention my open bag is inside a mason jar? that's why it isn't closed.

hahha..

14. lmao it's brother, mate

15. I tell this story alot but In highschool my friend Would get his bong then put it in a backpack then bury it in his backyard. Lets just say he never got caught haha

16. Why smoke in the field? Just smoke in your car. Spray some ozium afterwords. If you do decide to blaze outside, pick somewhere cops won't drive by and see you. Or standing out. You could just walk down the block or behind a building and smoke it.

As for hiding the stash. I'm sure you could find a secluded outdoor spot if you tried, some bushes in the alley or something. You can hide it indoors without being found though. How much do you buy? Game case, computer case.

17. If it's a rural area, just stash it in a mason jar somewhere dark and safe. All good.

18. lmao it's buddy, pal

19. [quote name='"smr312"']transport it in a safe in your car and to store it burry it in your yard. dont leave a map to where it is because if a cop sees it they can go dig it up and charge you[/quote]

wtf ur jokeing right

20. You're too sketchy, bro. This just isn't going to work for you.