Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chances of getting caught blunt cruisin on the highway/expressway.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JohnNJ, Oct 31, 2012.

1. What are the actual chances of getting pulled over? If I'm doing nothing wrong, no swerving. Speed limit. I know I can get pulled over for anything but whats the likelihood of it happening? At day and night.

2. If you don't give them a reason then they can't pull you over right? Thats what I tell myself anyways :p

3. 4.20% chance

4. #4 ChilledIce, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    Yeah if cops have no probable cause then they can't do anything,
    and if you're still a little sketched out and you don't wanna hotbox, just roll you windows down a little bit,
    if your car has tint like mine do they wont even know your smoking :p

Edit: And bring a friend so he can ash and do some L repair if need be, bc that causes me to swerve a little lol

5. #5 Hello there!, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    Don't do it.

Now that that's out of the way, if your car is up to date with everything and you drive responsibly, you're fine. Just try to keep the blunt lowered, or else make it look like a cigarette. Drive a couple miles over the speed limit to not be too suspicious. If your car's not up to date..

Don't fuckin do it.

6. Hot boxing is dumb. Makes you smell. Makes your car smell. And nothing is accomplished... Keep your windows cracked, and sunroof open if available. Smoke away... Put drops in before you even get in the car so you don't have to worry about it should you get pulled over. Have something to spray at the ready... take it easy though, just a spritz...

7. Windows would be cracked and should the air be on to blow the smoke out of the car?

8. You can but it won't make much of a difference, it's gonna get sucked out anyway.

9. why risk it...
    Doesnt make much sense ..imho..
    find a safe spot , smoke ... if a cop happens to see some one pffing on it..
    he pulls you over the stink is outrages and your fucked..

I just dont see how its worth the risk...

10. Have some doughnuts ready to bribe the cop.

The big question at this time is what kind?

11. Frosted sprinkles and jelly. Duh :p

12. yeah what kind of doughnuts...Im hungry...:laughing:

13. Run the fan or AC to keep the air moving

14. Bring some sort of tobacco with you!!! That way if u do get pulled over just ash the blunt and light a cig/cigar. The smell will be covered and if ur older than 18 u will be just fine =) except for the red eyes of course

15. This is probably the easiest way to get busted,man if you can't wait to get where you're going to smoke don't smoke, A cop can pull you over for anything (Warrant check,Just to say hello, To watch out for "trouble makers" up ahead, etc etc.) And when he does and sees those big red eyes and/or smells the smoke there's his probable cause and you are fucked. And unless you have air freshener in your car it won't be easy to mask the smell. Honestly you have a low chance of being arrested if you do it once or twice but I still wouldn't risk it.

16. Do you really want a percentage here?

Okay, there's a 32% chance that you will get caught, fined, and fucked for life.

17. You want I risk a DUI for snaking a blunt. It's so noticeable. I couldn't tell you how many cars that I have followed down the road and in wreaked like weed and it was not me. Get next to them and 2 chicks passing a joint back and forth. I know u think your in your own world in your car but it's pretty noticeable.

18. I feel it's highly unlikely to get caught on the highway but I don't like driving high speeds when I'm high. So I go for sneakily toking in neighborhoods and shit

19. More likely at night, got pulled over cuz I was going 5 under the limit on a dark highway. Blowing out the hit just as hit lights turned on.

20. [quote name='"Rivera"']Run the fan or AC to keep the air moving[/quote]

That gets the smell into the ac making it smell worse