chances ill pass my dt today

Discussion in 'General' started by Breezzz, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Haven't smoked since February, I took 4 hits Thursday night drank about 2-3 water bottles a day over the weekend, sweated moderately Friday and Saturday, and I'm gonna drink about 5 water bottles today cause I work in a hot shop. I have a drug test today that I'm gonna take about 5pm what are the chances ill pass this test?

2. What really gets me is you knew you were gonna have a drug test, but you still smoked... Drink more than 5 bottles and your tests will come back without results because of too much water in your pee. They obviously know why but they can't do anything about it.

3. Yeah I'm willing to admit it was pretty stupid, but what's done Is done dilute my test? Prolly a good idea

4. I had a drugs test afew months ago which I didn't know about until the day, which resulted in me having smoked 48 hours beforehand so I thought I was fucked. I drank a litre of lucozade sport about an hour before the test and when it came to the test I took the longest piss I think I ever had, and the results came back clear :)

I was absolutely dying for a piss waiting to have the test though, I almost pissed myself haha.

5. Yeah, that's what I would do. I mean they can't really do anything about it. Good luck man keep us updated.

6. #6 Breezzz, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Will do man thanks for your help

7. I just thought I'd mention that I read DT as "driving test".

8. I'm almost sure you'll be fine.

9. #9 Breezzz, Aug 15, 2011
    I'm in the same boat, its been 4 days and I'm pretty thin with barely any body fat so its hard to say but I'm trying not to worry about it. I did what I did, it was stupid and ill do what I have to. Thanks for the reassurance though

10. #10 Breezzz, Aug 15, 2011
    Haha luckily I've already passed that

11. you should be fine if you drink all that water, your cutting it pretty close though.

12. #12 Breezzz, Aug 15, 2011
    Thanks I hope I pass, I'm on mobile GC right now but once I'm home ill be sure to Rep everyone. Thanks to all for your help.

13. Just an update for everyone, I drank about 6 water bottles yesterday, pissed a small man made lake, and when I went to take my test my piss was a darkish yellow which means my test was not diluted which is fine cause I'd get a violation if it was. Now I'm just waiting for the call if it don't come in today, then I should be in the clear. Either way ill hit this thread back up later today. Much love wish me luck

14. Final update for this thread, never got a call yesterday which means I'm in the clear! Took 4 days to get 4 hits out of my system, thanks to all again for reassurance and help!