Chance to be a hero

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wizzak, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Well not really. I was at home depot talking on my phone out front between the two entrance doors. I heard " Stop thief, Stop thief! I look over to the door and a dude takes a right and starts heading right towadrs me with stockmen right behind him.

I thought for a second about what I should do. Do I tackle this meth head? Do I get involved? I decided since he was runnning right at me, that I had no choice. So I get off the phone square up on him and he keeps running right at me. I shuffled a little right and he keeps running at me.

I had no choice at this point, he was only a few feet away. So I took an angle and lunged right at him. It was one of the hardest hits I have ever made. No not into the meth head stealing nails. Into the concrete pillar used to support the overhang I was under.

I guess the Meth head saw that the concrete pillar would seperate us even if I didnt. So I get up and try to play it off and was a little hazy. I got my wits back just in time to see two stockmen taking the meth head back to the front door. As they passed all three of them just looked to the ground. I guess the felt like if they looked at me they would all break up into laughter and this was suppossed to be a serious moment.

2. haha, good story. good effort though.

3. You were out smarted by a meth head?

Sick story

4. that suks man. I can just imagine how stupid you musta looked but we all fuck up haha. nice try

5. It would be hard to catch a meth head

6. "You neva gonna catch meee, you wastin' your tiiime"

Greased up naked deaf guy anyone?

7. That is fuckin funny. you musta looked a like a damn fool. I can jus picture you lunging goin for the tackle, then bam! right into a pillar. and then try to play it off cool. great story man.

8. hahaha that's funny, how did you do that? you just stood there and let him come at you? Haha you gotta react man! If I stole something and was running from people and saw a guy standing there in my way a few feet away, I would change where I am running.

9. was he wearing a tshirt or some sort of label declaring his substance of favor?

that sucks you ate shit into a pillar,
    that guy obviously isnt a very good thief

10. I took a guess as to his drug of choice. Dirty, 98lbs and rotted teeth. Damn I hope he was on meth.

11. maybe he was british?

zing!

12. Damn dude that's hilarious, it's the thought that counts though, right?

13. Lmao thats funny as shit man.

14. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. epic fail thread anyone???