CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY

Discussion in 'General' started by Royal Vengeance, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Arighty guys. Mere minutes from the games!

Seahawks for life!

2. This is a good game day, going to get some loaded pizza and watch the game with my mom.

3. Hoping for a DEN-SEA superbowl

4. I really dislike the Pats but with that being said, GO PATS!Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Got Brady V Manning such epicness lol cant wait till the second half when shit gets hot.

And i was born in Spokane Washington and have been a seahawks fan since i was born so im fuckin hopeful for a SEA V BRO Superbowl

6. NiiinnnnnnneeeerrrrrsssssssssSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Broncos!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Seahawks are gonna take this one. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Seahawks pwn noobs.. Don't fool yourself... Lived in Seattle all my life

10. san fran....that city fucking rocks

11. I hope this game is better than the afc championship go Seahawks!!!!!!!!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Do you like homos? Haha.. Have you ever been to Seattle? People will offer to smoke you out walking down the st

13. Aw yea

14. #14 BigOrange2, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Seahawks birch we goin all way God damnit

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. That was a great game,it came down the the wire and the 49's choked at the end.

17. i think the superbowl will pretty good game this year.

don't really have a preference for either team, just glad the '49ers didn't win though, they play extremely aggressive, i knows its football, but its like their whole team wants to fight everybody, like they are roid rage or something

18. What now bitches? Haha