Chamomile Smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by UniqueGrass, Jun 1, 2013.

1. I find smoking chamomile in a water bong works great. I use 3 pinches of it and take it all in 1 - 2 hits (can be very harsh). I do this a total of 3 times and get a very nice buzz that I can feel on exhalation, it feels like my skin is expanding.

Try it. It also mixes VERY well with cannabis (50-50). Makes it more relaxing.

I have made an effective anti-anxiety herbal mixture:

60% chamomile
    30% mid-grade marijuana
    10% peppermint (helps with coughing).

The mixture works very well and the cannabis effects are more pronounced than they should be for such a small amount. 1 bowl should be enough, take more if desired (I always want to). I began to do this everytime I buy a baggie and it lasts pretty long (of course I'm not dedicating all my weed to this mix).

Hope this helps you.

2. Peppermint? That sounds dope. Where do you buy that? I'v also heard that Eucalyptus is pretty soothing as well. 

3. I actually never thought of smoking it. I would sometimes drink chamomile tea while smoking.

You just smoke regular chamomile tea right?

4. I buy the actual chamomile flowers. You can get a pound for cheap cheap. I'm assuming that if you break open a tea bag that it basically has a bunch of dried flowers in it. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Chamomile-Tea