Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chamelian glass pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, Mar 7, 2003.

1. hey does anyone know about how much money it is to buy a small glass chamelian pipe? so i know how much money to bring with me to the smoke shop? thanks in advance! bye.

2. I spent 22 bucks on this spoon. If I remember I'll post pictures of what it looks like now. But if you can picture it, the clear area has yellowed... Looks great.

Attached Files:

3. i got a pipe with a lizard on it for 5 bucks in mexico over the summer

4. nice pipe.
    is it a color changing one? the 5 bux lizard one I mean

5. thats very pretty , nice piece bro. how thick is the glass ? i remember last piece i bought it was hella light weight but i was like whatever ill buy it anyways, next day it broke :( . The piece i got now was proally more expensive than it shoulda been but ive dropped that shit on the pavement a good 6 or 7 times and nothing happened to it.

6. ill post a pic later on, its ceramic, but its cool as hell and packs a large ass bowl

7. i have a chamelian and i paid like 40ish for it. its really big and nice bowl. my headshop is kinda pricy though

8. $18-$30 at my local glass shop.

9. I would bring about 20 bucks if i were you. Dont pay more for some thin, color changing glass.

10. is it just me, or did a 6 year old thread just get bumped?