Chambers in bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LoddiSoddiDoddi, Jul 11, 2017.

  1. I'm not sure what the bottom chamber is called, but I'm quite interested in some knowledge. Thank you for your time

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 1
  2. Inline
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Inline to 8 stem. The perk on top can be called anything there are so many variations of that perc.

    Hisi makes a tripple geyser bong and they have a similar perc to the one you have on the top. I believe they call it a bell perc.

    Inline to 8 arm. That could also be just a splash guard at the top so no water rises too high
  4. Those 8 straws can be called arms or stems. People refer them to tree percs too
  5. yeah i figured the 8 arm perc to be a splash guard of some sort. Thanks for informing me about the inline.
  6. It's kind of hard to see in the picture but it looks like a splash guard to me. It looks like it doesn't have a riser in the middle, and it looks like it has slits at the top.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I would say top one is a splash guard. From what I know pers always retain water, besides maybe swiss and pillars, that one is designed to let water fall down to the tree perc.

    Best regards
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page