Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Chamber" pipes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by online_doper, Feb 15, 2003.

1. I made this pipe in my school's metals class last week. After I got to using it a few times I thought, "Hey! This would work as a chamber pipe!!" So, I rolled a joint and stuck it in the pipe. Now, if I smoke out of that pipe 3-4 times a day for a week, would the end result be any better? I made a little pic to better explain what I am doing. Does putting a joint in a bowl and let resin build up on it even make it better? A friend of mine suggested I try it. He said when I smoke the resinated joint, I will be alot more stoned? Think so? Is there a better way?

2. I don't know about with a J but I used to have a chamber pipe and I used to just put weed in there and resinate it for a while...I know it got me really fucked up....I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure a J would work

3. itll be all nasty and gross by the time you smoke it, get all over your fingers and lips, just put a nug in it and light the nug in the bowl later.

4. I would think it would work quite well, just make sure that the joint is tight against the inside of the pipe so that the smoke has to pass through the middle instead of just going past the joint, so that the herb gets resinated not just the paper.

And afterwards you will probably have to put another skin around the joint to stop it being too sticky to handle.

Have fun and tell us how it works :)

5. Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't workk.. Just try it and

see.... :smoke: :smoking:

6. i dont know whats happening, i lke pipes and make my own, but what did you do?