Challenge

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by InfiniteKnowing, Apr 14, 2011.

1. When working with children ask them simple questions to understand. Questions like:
    How do you feel?
    Can you feel an energy flowing inside of you?
    How does that feel?
    Do you like what you feel?
    Do you want to feel it more?
    Good, that is what it takes. How do you feel now? I thought so.

Enjoy My Friend. Welcome to Your Awakening.

The Love is something that is not felt anywhere else. There are many ways to find this path, but the result is always the same.

Some have described this as Heaven, others have called it other names. Fear has kept most of you away. As you begin to understand more about what it is we have decided to describe the best we can. Others don't yet See. What is written is to help you, so that you too understand that this is possible. That we all have the ability to share this, Game. Knowing that we would rather stay just a bit away to have some perspective on it. To Be, is not the only thing to See. The goal of this game is to understand all that is possible and the different feelings that are experienced, to decide on a Truth. The Truth of Knowledge, the Truth of Understanding and the ability To See. I welcome you my friend, for you have begun to understand. That we can ALL feel this, if we are willing to work at. I have done my part, now it is your turn. Let me See if you can do it too.